View Single Post
Old 22-02-2004, 18:42   #80
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Lena was flexible and accommodating.
Lena does her job. If it's her job to receive an award given to tATu by their loving fans, of course she will go. I don't call that flexible or accomodating, she is just respectful and is ready to be professional and do her job - instead of considering it 'a waste of time'

So, if I tell everyone at work that I'm not going to do my job because it's a waste of time, I'm not being rude - I'm just being determined and resolute? No further comment.

Quote:
I know - it still can be a big disappointment for fans, but this flight was a little bit longer - ca 20 hours!
So? Many stars who are a LOT more famous, richer and more powerful in the music industry, they take the time to take 20h flights and receive awards given to them by their loving fans.

That's how you get the people to love you as an artist - by showing your appreciation for them, even if you're not really in the mood that day or if it's not the best time. That's difference between the ones who are dedicated artists and the ones who just wanna sell records and then ignore their fans who contributed to their success.

Last edited by Unplugged; 22-02-2004 at 18:51.