View Single Post
Old 22-02-2004, 18:14   #78
motylik

Send a message via ICQ to Lena410
Quote:
Originally posted by haku
Hmmm, seems to me that she was despising Lena for being so weak... she felt "pity", that's not a good feeling.
I don't see the word pity that way. I mean when I have my essay already done and my best friend hasnt and has to work the whole afternoon I pity her. Not thinking that shes weak or despising her.

I'm not trying to say in which way Yulia might have said that because I have no idea and no one except miss volkova herself can know that. But there are certain possible ways in which she could have meant it. Assuming the worst is a way to look at things but I intend on staying positive.
Don't get me wrong. I hate the fact that she didnt bother to come but Im not surprised nor really disappointed. I don't think that any star sees comming to awards as being there for the fans because the contact with the fans is very limited. Awards is just parading in front of journalists and trying to catch attention.

I personaly don't think that a lot, if any at all, of the artist that came, came because of their fans.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Asking the right questions will make all the doubts go away." ~ German teacher
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^