View Single Post
Old 22-02-2004, 16:39   #71
pie crust

Rob, what? I don't usually post anything about Tatu, mostly hanging out in the General forum because I've kinda gotten tired of the scandals. I don't think it's right of you to judge "what kind of fun I have". Yeah, maybe I'm enjoying myself while stating my opinion, so? I could easily say all YOU ever do is wait until somebody says something negative about Tatu and then whine about how evil evil they are. Well, that's not what I am saying because I think that you're free to write whatever the heck you want. I just said that I felt sorry for the fans - whats wrong with that? I felt sorry that they were turned down by their idol. I wasn't being sarcastic or anything trying to prove how evil Yulia is. I understand how she wanted to spend time with her boyfriend, I even said so in one of my previous posts. It's just that it seems she acted rude about it, and instead of telling it straight out she said she didn't want to waste time.

Anyways, I don't need to explain myself to you, if you don't like my opinion then fine, but I don't think it's fair if you to attack me personally like that.

nasnedagoniat, maybe we should ask the person who wrote this song what it means? I like the way you interpret it. Kate said somebody here on the forum wrote the song.. I wonder who it can be..
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]