View Single Post
Old 01-10-2003, 19:09   #2
pie crust

Woo Mossopp I like this thread. Because I love surveys, and these things are interesting :P

5 albums/songs you'd miss the most?
Hmm.. well I don't know... :P No, seriously, I don't think I could EVER choose.. But for the fun of it.. Tatu - Dvesti Po Vstrechnoi, Tatu - Ya Soshla S Uma (S.Galoyan Remix - Yes, I LOVE IT!), The Cranberries - Zombie, Tatu - Prostye Dvizheniya (I think this song isn't on the album) and Metallica - St Anger (the song).. Wellll those are the 5I couldn't live without right now, but they might change later. But oh, since it's the end of the world and all.

4 places you wish you'd visited?
New York City, The biggest themepark in the world with the greatest rides, A reaaaaally nice beach, with crystal clear, light green water.. Aaand... Hmm.. The biggest shopping centre in the world! (But it would have been better if I was rich - Although I'd probably turn into a criminal at those places)

3 people you wish you'd met?
Hhhmm.. The man of my dreams (Harhar!), The richest man on earth (considering marriage :P) andddd.. A fortune teller to
see what my death would be like :P

2 people you'd love to speak to before the end of the world (and what would you say to them)?
Now, now, I'm getting emotional.. My best friend Aida, to tell her I am thankful to her for making my life continue, anddd.. my mom, and telling her I wouldn't be able to make it without her and that I love her of course *wipes a tear*

1 thing you'd like to be remembered for?
Well, if it's the end of the world, I guess nobody can remember me.. :P But I'd like to be remembered for mystery, because no-one knows what's really going through my mind.. If they only knew.. Har.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]