Thread: Middle-East
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2006, 20:25   #37
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Pat, don't be mad at me...you know it's a little game, here, between you and me when we speak about politics...because ours points of views are different...but I have absolutely nothing against you.

I've never created a politics thread and I don't think I'll do.
It's often you or Freddie who are at the origin of these threads and I think it's a good thing that they could exist thanks to you.

You say that I'm pro-Israël but I'll make you notice that I have condemned this invasion of Lebanon above.
You think I'm pro-America...I would say I feel myself more as an "Anti "Anti-America"."..which is a little bit different for me.

Here, I've just evocated the fact that If 1 American kills another person, you say it's a scandal.
If an Israeli kills another person, you say it's a scandal.
And you're right, cause each stolen life is a scandal.

But I've just pointed the fact that when several dozens of persons are assassinated by their "brothers", there is no comments against those murderers.

When one person is condemned to the Death Penalty in the States, there are lots of posts but nobody condemns all the Deaths and all the violated Human Rights in Iran.

So as I've already said it, I have just the feeling that the critics are very hard (and sometimes it's justified even to my eyes... ) in "one direction" but that we have very often "the silent" about the same and even worse barbarian acts if they have as origin "the other camp".

Offtop:
Here,about Irak, you've said again that it was the fault of America but you haven't condemned yet these atrocities. Americans were may be at the origin, but they aren't the ones who are bombing in the markets...

Last edited by nath; 04-08-2006 at 10:29.