View Single Post
Old 29-05-2007, 00:03   #205
iMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by the unforgiven View Post
this one is beyond awesome, it's censored everywhere
thanks
You're welcome. That's why i prefer DailyMotion to YouTube, YouTube is infested by the "moral police" (from North America i guess?) that keeps flagging as "inappropriate content" plenty of music videos that are showed any time of the day on European channels, that's ridiculous. The last example is Alex Gaudino's Destination Calabria that keeps being flagged as "inappropriate content" on YouTube, idiots!!! I can see that vid in the afternoon on my TV for crying out loud!
Many Alizée videos are also flagged as "inappropriate content" on YouTube, LOL, i have no idea why… Because she was under 18 and wore hot pants? hahaha Do those biggots realize that Alizée was a teenybopper star and could perform in kids shows here?

Anyway…

Here's a nice track from Tom Snare:
Tom Snare - My Homeworld

There's another video of the same track with girls shaking their naughty bits, i don't know if it's official or fanmade but it's nice to look at, check out the lollipop-sucking schoolgirls.

And since i mentioned it:
Alex Gaudino - Destination Calabria, definitely the hottest video of 2007 so far, but i trust European DJs to do even hotter before the end of the year.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]