View Single Post
Old 17-02-2007, 19:40   #18
http://tatumedia.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBee View Post
belochki, I heard the same thing that she said "I'm tired of being touched", but I really doubt she was raped... besides, I don't know if she used those exact words but it doesn't sound like something a person would say after being raped once.

Here's a quote I found, from US magazine:

The employee told US Magazine that Spears was agitated when she arrived at the tattoo parlor and that when someone asked her why she shaved her head, Spears said, "I don't want anyone touching me. I'm tired of everybody touching me."

Also, I don't think it suits her at all. There are 2 types of women in the world; those who can shave their head and look beautiful and classy, and those like me and Britney, who have a head shaped like a bumpy egg.
No matter what is going on, I'm truly worired for her and her well-being. No one deserves what she's put up with over the past three years.

Something had to have happen while she was in Miami, she cut her visit short 4 days, rushed back to Miami and shaved her head.

Maybe she's on some type of drug. I know that she's been on anti-depressants since she gave birth to her second kid, but maybe she's doing coke too. Wouldn't doubt it since she hung out with Paris for a few weeks.

It's a tragedy to see someone so young having such a hard time.