View Single Post
Old 18-05-2005, 07:30   #12
God of All Things Girthy

Send a message via MSN to Shakrin
Chapter 3

“Really? So tell me how your mothers like.” Lena asked, her face propped with her palm, the weight of her head securing her elbow against the table firmly. Her eyes wide with curiosity and fascination, shades of grey reflecting off the night’s atmosphere. She was wearing a casual pink striped blouse with a black striped jacket on top to match. She was wearing cotton plain black pants and even her socks matched everything she wore. But the stylin’ little thangs hugging up her feet were no heals… they were runners. Nike.

“My mother? Uhh… Well… She’s a very nice person.” Yulia replied with an awkward face. Her lips were tightly pursed, her brows raised and the focus of her eyes down to her twitching finger tips. The twisting her fingers around her mini umbrella corked in her drink, she started to play around with it. She was wearing a black tank top with an over sized white button up t-shirt on top and half shredded jeans for down under. She was wearing black sandals, revealing her toes squirming against the pad of the foot ware.

“Oh come on. We sit here and you talk about your father for a good solid hour while you only take three seconds to explain about your mom?” Lena said, her lips playing a half teasing and half knowing smile. “I kinda get the feeling that you’re hiding her from me, Volkova.” Lena added, raising her hand to tuck loose strands of her red curls behind her ear.

Yulia laughed, taking a quick sip from her martini. Then nervously ruffling up her already explosive hair, she half heartedly sat up on her chair to rest her arms on the table barging between her and her date for the night.

“My mother… Well… She’s very sensitive. She has good tastes in only good qualities… A very good mother in certain criteria of her life. She’s a one helluva work when you get into a fight with her. My features mostly came from my dad… But my smile and my quick temper are from my mother. And… Gosh what more to say about her?” Yulia exhaled, flicking the mini umbrella to the floor of the bar they were in.

Lena nodded. “If you don’t want to talk about her, you don’t have to. It seems like your mother is the only thing you’re not confident about.” The red head suggested, taking her own mini umbrella, then dragging the skewered olive through it between her teeth into her mouth. “You know, I think this is the very first time I’ve been in a gay bar that’s this sophisticated and so…controlled.” The red exclaimed, diverting her eyes around the interior of the building.

Yulia smiled in gratitude, then turned her head to the live band playing at the corner of the restaurant. She was pretty sure that they were playing one of those ‘Just-made-up-mass-of-complicated-notes-the-true-sound-of-jazz’ things and she laughed. She loved those.

Stretching her hand towards Lena who was chewing on the olive with a far away expression, she glanced at the red’s eyes then glanced back at the band. Lena, snapping out of it studied the looks Yulia was giving her and eyed the band as well. Then looking back at Yulia offering hand, she raised both of her palms up in refusal.

“No no no no no no, no way. You are not going to make me dance in public, to this music, in middle of a restaurant where they don’t even have a dance floor.” Lena persuaded. Or at least tried to.

“Oh come on. I’m a very good dancer. I’ll twirl you out of your mind, that’ll make you forget that you’re actually around watching eyes, I promise you.” Yulia enunciated with sparkling eyes as well as almost blinding Lena with one of her infectious smiles.

“You are a very good bragger, did you know that?” Lena said with her timid hand finding Yulia’s place. Yulia gripped tightly around Lena’s soft hand and pulled her near the band to a small space where they could dance.

Then pulling Lena close in her arms then burrowing her whole face into the crook of Lena’s neck, she exhaled audibly then giving a little neck. Lena shivered at the sensation, her fingers involuntarily gently digging into Yulia’s sides. The brunette chuckled, purposely making her spikes of hair tickle Lena’s nose.

“I don’t brag… I just am good at many things.” Yulia said into the soft flesh on skin just beneath Lena’s ear. Lena inhaled sharply, losing her footing just for a second.

“Many things that don’t matter I assume.” Lena said, miraculously still have a hold on the pitch of her voice.

Yulia slowly pulled apart then looked up to stare into Lena’s eyes. Her right brow was raised, her lips curled up in a mischievous gesture. Then opening her mouth she whispered the three words…

“You assume wrong.”

Lena laughed, making Yulia lose her footings from the front seat view of the beautiful laugh. “Then tell me, just what are you good at? Drawing houses? Even I could do that when I was four.” Lena said teasing evident.

Yulia scoffed, then let go of her right hand off of Lena’s shoulder to dive her hand to the lower regions of Lena’s body.

Then the swaying of their little dance came to a dead stop. Lena’s eyes were as huge as golf balls, her jaw slackening to a gape. Yulia was giggling slightly, her once austere and braggy attitude diminishing from her expressions.

Leaning in, Yulia exhaled a hot breath on Lena’s ear, then resumed to whisper. Lena unintentionally moaned, letting Yulia know that she wasn’t doing anything wrong.

“This…Is what I’m good at.” The brunette whispered. Then with a jerk, Yulia made a harsh movement with her arm making Lena yelp. Clicking her tongue, Yulia grinned tossing her un-toss able hair. “I see myself as a... sexy, independent, intelligent, simply put… A much modernized Renaissance woman. Do you happen to agree, my little sex slave?”

Lena’s face was a bit flushed and the majority of her balance was at the base of her toes, Yulia supporting most of the other body weights. “I-I-I-I… Ummm… Ya, you’re right right, yeah…”

Then just as suddenly Yulia pulled away heading back to their seats and collecting her’s and Lena’s stuff. Lena just stood on the floor, aghast. Looking back at Yulia with a questioning stare, she slowly made her way to the brunette.

“What are you doing?” Yulia looked up, smiling her brightly lit smile.

“Leaving.”

“Where are you going?”

“*We’re* going to go back to my car and ovulate like bunnies while hearing pre-recorded audio tapes of some hot male orgy.” Yulia answered with an obvious look on her face. Then without a slightest shade of shame of what she had just said in public she headed for the exit. Stopping for a brief second to gesture Lena to follow, she laughed looking at Lena’s expression. Her complexion was putrid white while her neck and ears were getting red to match her hair.

“I very much hope you were joking.” Lena scolded, shoveling along to follow. Yulia slowed her pace to match Lena’s and smiled.

“Which part, the ovulating or the male orgy?”

“The male orgy.”

“Aww man I was looking forward to that!” The brunette mock whined. Lena smiled.

“I’ll give you something else to look forward to.”

“Ohhhh! Female orgy?!?!”

Smack.

Their lips were captured in each other’s depths and power, heating and sparking up every dead wire into live ones inside their body. Every touch burned, exclusively making them notice the places they weren’t touching. Everywhere needed to be touched. Everywhere needed to be burnt.

Yulia pulled away for a brief half of a second to catch her breath before delving right into the red’s bruised lips once more. Hands and breath were everywhere. The midnight air inside the warming car was chilly against their hot bodies.

Yulia’s hands unconsciously but righteously shot to the collar of Lena’s jacket and tore it off the curvaceous body. Burrowing her finger tips beneath Lena’s blouse she continue to raise her strokes of her skillful fingers up to the red’s chest, where it would continue to touch, squeeze and fondle.

Lena moaned in Yulia’s mouth before inserting her tongue into her partner’s mouth without any notice. This action didn’t surprise Yulia at all. It just made her enjoy this little encounter all the more.

The raging hormones won over their thoughts as well as their human beings. Clothes were ripped off and handfuls of scrunched up hair were pulled to gain explicit pleasure of pain. Soon, Lena was on top of Yulia on the driver’s seat, sitting on the brunette’s bare laps their private regions almost touching.

They continued to kiss roughly, and they hid nothing. As Yulia lowered the seat’s backrest to fully lie down, Lena chuckled in Yulia’s mouth, making Yulia open her eyes and give the red head a wink before riding up her palms up and down Lena’s bare back.

Yulia’s each strokes marveled each freckles Lena had on her back, her inner thighs and her face. Both girls hadn’t felt this much lust since…forever. It was like their real first time, with no boundaries set for the night.

Tresses of red hair cascaded down all around the kissing faces. The windshields were starting to steam up, obscuring the view to the outside. But it wasn’t anytime soon until they had to look outside anyways.

But brunette’s fingers weren’t doing nothing on Lena’s body… They were finding and sneaking up to every private zones Lena never even thought she had, making her almost scream. And just as Yulia “accidentally” brushed her middle finger tip over the slit of Lena’s already damp entrance Lena unintentionally gave a little kick directed to nothing in particular.

Lena immediately stopped her actions. Yulia sensing something was wrong stopped too, looking up with that worrisome wrinkled look on her face.

“Lena…? What’s up? You doing alright?” She croaked feeling a tinge of panic clouding at the back of her throat. Lena’s expression was incomprehensive, for it had no emotions on it, only a flat look. Yulia tilted her head to the side to study Lena and to find out what was wrong.

“Yul… Umm…My foot.” Lena whispered.

“Your foot? What’s wrong with you foot hon?”

“It’s stuck in your steering wheel.” Lena said dropping her head on the crook of Yulia’s neck. The brunette cocked up her position to get a brief glance of what happened. Then she saw that Lena’s foot was through one of the holes they had on the steering wheel. That meant Lena had no ways of mobility to turn upright until they had to pull it out… This would ruin the mood.

The roguish smile lit up Yulia’s usual ego face, urging Lena to look up again. Lena obliged, looking up in half humiliation and half guilt. But her face turned into confusion when she saw Yulia smiling.

“What are you smiling at?” She asked, her voice almost a whisper.

“I’m liking this cuz this is kinda kinky.” Yulia replied.

“Oh it’s kinky alright but I kinda can’t move that well with my foot stuck here.”

Yulia winked with pouring ego before snaking her arms around Lena’s neck and pulling her down to kiss her once again.

“We can work around it.”

“For fuck’s sakes Vik I don’t want you around my work place alright? How many times do I have to tell you that I don’t want to look too inconspicuous with you around?” Yulia chastised hurling her work folder to her bureau.

“Well shit Yulia, you weren’t returning any of my calls! Why’d you expect me to do just forget that anything happened between us?! I don’t understand you!” The handsome man shouted his fist around his Porsche keys clenched.

“Because nothing ever did happen between us! I broke off the engagement, could you please get that through your thick skull?! My mom is just…”

“Just what? Trying to do what’s best for you?! After your parents got divorced, she’s losing money. So are you! And I got what you need. So stop trying to be a bitch!” Vik retorted.

“No you dirtbag. I got a job now. It’s actually a big paying job. I’m their main source of designs and architecture. Do you know what that means?!” Yulia yelled back.

“Yeah, it means that your running out of money, you mother just got evicted from the house yesterday and she’s demanding to be put into one of the Grand Hotels when *you* don’t have the money!”

“NO! It means that I don’t need YOU to support me! So stop trying and go fuck yourself, man bitch!” Yulia then grabbed a leather organizer book from the top of her bureau and hurled it towards Vik. It hit him squarely on the head.

“Slut!” Vik screeched before storming out with a bleeding nose.

“Well, what do you think?” Vik asked a slender looking man with frameless glasses resting on the bridge of his nose. He had a sharp nose with beady eyes and tints of grey seeping through the lids. His thin mouth was curled up in a nasty smile as he used his finger to bring up his glasses to adjust them.

“I think it’s perfect. But it’s all matter of timing and persuasion. Do you got that in you?” The mystery man asked Vik. Vik nodded with enthusiastic gesture. The mystery man’s face twisted into a cross look. “This isn’t a game Vik. Take it serious.”

“Look Kolya, I’m the mastermind at this alright? You just get me what I need by next week and your payment will be prompt.” Vik waved off the cross concerns from the mystery man called Kolya.

Kolya smirked before turning his key in the ignition to start up the engine. Vik sighed as he leaned back on the seat of the passenger seat.

“Taking a life is hardly something to look forward to.” Kolya murmured before heading out the parking lot.

Vik turned his head to face the grim face of the driver. He wore a smile that didn’t quite reach his eyes. “After the bitch is dead… Then you can preach, alright papa?”

Kolya didn’t answer.
~~~~~~~~~~~
*Yawn*~ ...Is it alright if I hold you through the night...?