View Single Post
Old 15-04-2004, 16:00   #3
Where's my sleeve?

Send a message via AIM to ihavetatusleeve
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasnedagoniat
It has just been released a few days ago. I was disappointed because there was only one website selling it, and it looked like it only shipped to Russia, but it ships everywhere. With my handy translator(only to be certain), I found my way around very easily. I can't wait to hear Belochka in full CD quality! And Russian to American dollars = cheap! Yay for me. ...And, oh yeah, the exclusive supplier for the CD is this site.
Yay for nasnedagoniat! Thanks for the link. I clicked around and used a translator, too but am still confused! I figured out the price is $5 USD with 35 cents shipping Highway ripoff!! LOL How much did your order come out to for shipping to the US, NND?

I feel bad, tho, that we're paying for this record with one new song and a slew of unknowns when we were told that with the show we'd see the recording of the much-anticipated new Tatu LP. We were duped on this one, and I feel hesistant to invest in it no matter how cheap it is; I'd rather get the single for "Squirrel" if they release one, really; hopefully Larry Tee or another great DJ will do remixes and they'll be released soon. I've heard it on MP3 and that's fine with me. If they recorded the new LP in secret, I hope they release it soon!

And now I get this crazy feeling that the show in NJ is going to be a Podnebesnaya showcase in the guise of a Tatu concert. I hope that when May 22 rolls around we get to see a full concert by Tatu (at least an hour of performance) rather than a talent show with the other artists on the record, and then a few songs from the girls. You really never know what will transpire.