View Single Post
Old 01-02-2004, 03:34   #18
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally posted by haku
That's great! "Nothing is done, i'm still here" I can really relate to that too.
hehe thank you thank you people ... am now considering really enrolling my lyrics (witten in less than 40 secs) to that contest for the signed T-shirt

but... i just wanted to tell you a story .. to show you how people can get confused so easily and assume things... and trust me, it was not done on purpose....

what Im saying is that everything i wrote was 100% true: the lyrics are about my day - I was supposed to go out shopping for ski gear since i am going skiing, but all day i was so lazy and did absolutelly nothing.. so nothing got done... i was still here and i was supposed to have left allready! it had nothing to do with tatu ... and my mom was cooking so the oven was on and because it is really cold out the windows were foggy... haha... and i had shower before that.. so my hair and towel were wet!

sorry for the personal info but... i had to show you how easily people get mislead ...by simple words.. that i didnt even think will mislead you so finding meaning in such writing is obviouslly harder than you think ... haha... god knows what those lyrics they were singing are all about!

so denial, no my lyrics are not funny... it is the bare truth! I got nothing done today! BAH @ myself
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!