View Single Post
Old 09-11-2003, 10:04   #4
Участник

Send a message via AIM to setsuna22
I must be seeing things!” she said to herself as she turned and headed to the other side of the huge room. Under the showerheads, she tried to drown herself thinking about every stupid thing she had said to the other girl. She opened the bottle of body scrub and squeezed half of the bottle onto the sponge, not even noticing as she began to lather her entire body. She stopped, brought the sponge to her nose, and inhaled.
“Oh God! It smells like her!” Yulia paused realizing what she had just said.
“Fucking hell! Yulia, this is where obsession stops and stalking begins!” Frustrated with herself, she quickly washed her hair and wrapped the towel around her. Back in front of her locker, Yulia pulled on a pair of dark denim jeans not bothering with underwear as she pulled the thick black turtleneck sweater on. She violently began rubbing her short locks with the towel. Throwing the towel into the locker, she combed some gel through her hair and messed it with her fingers. Trying to hurry, she sat down on the bench and started pulling her tall boots back on.
“I can't do this! What the hell was I thinking! I don't even know her! What the fuck am I doing?” she said aloud, talking to herself. She paused when she saw a shadow fall across the floor. Standing and soaking wet, the white towel clung to her body as Lena stared at Yulia with a look that could only be described as confused and hurt. She looked utterly vulnerable. Yulia, without thinking, stood and crossed the space separating them. Gently, her body pushed the taller girl back against the lockers, her fingers tangling in the long damp curls that framed the hurt face. Yulia felt Lena's breath catch, as her soulful green eyes dilated darker in pleasure. Her eyes closed fluttering and her breathing harsh as she opened her eyes and stared back at the wide blue ones. As if drawn like a magnet, Yulia and Lena's heads bent, their mouths touching each other softly at first. Yulia felt Lena's hands wrap around the back of her neck, drawing her closer. Yulia slanted her head, deepening the kiss - her mouth parting, her tongue stroking the lush full lower lip of Lena who responded with a low moan. The towel fell away from Lena's body by accident, and Yulia took full advantage of this. Her hands ran gently up and down her spine and then wrapped lower on the other girl’s hips, squeezing. Lena let out a small cry of pain under Yulia's mouth, who drew back immediately and looked down to where her hands clenched. Moving her hands, her face turned several shades of white at the crush of black and blue bruises across her hips, back, and stomach. The lingering yellow bruises amidst them told Yulia that this wasn’t the only time she had received bruises.
“Oh my God!” Yulia almost screamed.
Lena leaned down and grabbed the towel. Yulia felt another wave of nausea pass over her as she saw the bruise on the swell of Lena's breast.
“Who did this to you!” Yulia raged as Lena leaned against the locker, her arms drawn protectively across her middle.
“No one did anything to me. I fell down the Metro stairs the other day and skidded down several metal steps.”