View Single Post
Old 09-11-2003, 09:52   #1
Участник

Send a message via AIM to setsuna22
~Until we meet again

again this is one of my older fanfics but what the hell- if people dont want to read it they dont have to lol
enjoy anyway.

Until We Meet Again

There were no bodies. There was only the sense of physical touch. Two spirits, both of the same soul, touched. An emotion, something that was stronger than love but was the closest thing a human can understand, was shared between them.
“Promise you will find me.” The one communicated to the other without speaking. Words did not exist for them.
“No matter where you are, I Promise I will come.” That deep emotion turned to desperation as their time grew shorter. Soon, the two halves were torn asunder, and for the first time in both of the halves long existence, they knew an emotion stronger than agony or pain. The one left behind watched as the first one left this place and appeared below. Alone.
“Don't worry,” a soft voice said, “Soon it will be your turn.”
~Sixteen years later~
A girl named Yulia Volkova stood naked in the small one room apartment. Her red lacquered fingers rubbed the tinted makeup into the scars that marred the smooth tanned skin on her upper torso and arms. Satisfied, she drew the white shirt over her slender shoulders and fastened the three middle buttons, leaving both the bottom and top ones undone. Next, she pulled on the simple standard black pleated skirt in which, of course, she had taken off four inches so it would fit her better. She grinned to herself as she remembered yesterday when the woman at the uniform desk had showed her the options of the plaid skirt or the black.
“What kind of moron would wear plaid when they could look almost normal?” she thought to herself. She reached around her back, fastened the little hook, and smoothed the skirt low on her hips. She looked at the small black briefs on the bed and shrugged.
“I don’t want to kill someone with shock on my first day.” she told herself reasonably as she slid on tiny underwear that really didn’t make that much of a difference. Pulling on her knee socks, she stepped into her boots and zipped up the tall black leather around her calves. Ready, she grabbed her bag and car keys and headed to the door, pausing to smile at a picture of her parents mounted by the door.
“Bye Mum, Dad.” She kissed her fingers and placed it on the cold glass before turning the door knob and heading out into the Moscow sunlight.
Yulia, with a little hop, got out of her red 1966 Mustang and slammed the rattling trap door. She headed from the back parking lot to the steps of the school. Students milled around on the steps almost like it was a social hierarchy ladder. Yulia was too busy trying to put her keys in her bag and pull out her school issued I.D card that she needed to get into the high-class school. She finally shoved her keys into the bag and zipped it shut. She had reached the top step of the school when she raised her head and looked eerily around her. All of the girls wore the red and black plaid skirts, with little white shirts and sweater vests with white ankle socks and docker shoes. Yulia felt as if she had walked into a movie filled with clones. It seemed as if every girl had light brown or blonde hair pulled into a pony tail or half up, decorated with bright plastic clips or even ribbons tied into bows. Their jewelry were small little studs and charm bracelets. Yulia was beginning to think this school wasn’t such a good idea after all. She could feel all of the students’ eyes looking over her petite frame - from the spiked punkish hair, the layered gold medallions around her neck, exposed midriff, short black skirt, to the tops of her black polished boots.
The uncomfortable silence was punctured by a soft exotic laugh that filled the air with its warmness. Yulia turned in surprise, hearing it in such an out of character place. Yulia was frozen in stunned silence at what stood before her. The red haired siren stood a few inches over Yulia. Her hair was a bright garnet red, the tight corkscrew curls broken up by chunky little braids that framed a soft peaches and cream toned face. The wind was sucked out of Yulia's lungs as she stared.
“Her eyes. Oh my God, her eyes!”
The dark green eyes were alive with an inner fire telling more about her than anything. The almond shaped eyes fluttered lightly with ashy gold lashes for a moment before they opened again. This time, Yulia saw the small flecks of gold that dotted the nameless beauty’s face. She was dressed differently from all the other girls as well, Yulia half noted. Her black skirt was longer. She wore a white long sleeved man's shirt - the cuffs unbuttoned and rolled back, the tails of the shirt tied around her waist, the material just tight enough to define her bust and curves. That is when Yulia's gaze met hers. The world seemed to stop as everything for Yulia went black and white except for the red haired girl. Neither one blinked as they studied one another. The moment was shattered like a glass bubble when the school bell rang. A blonde girl called out for the red head. She reluctantly turned and followed the blonde blonde into the doors with rest of the students. Her garnet head turned just before she disappeared into the doorway with a last lingering look at the dark haired girl. Yulia stared after her feeling dazed and confused.

Last edited by setsuna22; 09-11-2003 at 10:02.