View Single Post
Old 17-01-2007, 23:18   #8
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
1- Best Female Member of the Year
Marina, Rachel

2- Best Male Member of the Year
Argos for his comments, his translations and Lauiii for all the great material he has offered to us during this year

3- Hottest Female Member

4- Hottest Male Member

5- Best Newcomer
Argos, The Unforgiven, Lauiii

6- Most Supportive Member
Marina, QueenBee, The Unforgiven

7- Most Creative Member
Rachel for her version of Gomenasaï, Marina for her taste in the choice of her avatars, QueenBee for her pics and her avatars

8- Most Entertaining Member
Marina, Haku, QueenBee

9- Most Controversial Member

10- Best Statement Maker
Argos, Freddie , Forre (I’m a little sad that there aren’t 2 different categories, because if it has been the case I would have voted for Haku for the great quality of his comments about Tatu)

11- Best Low Profile Member
Argos, LenochkaO, Teeny

12- Special Mention
Forre because I think there is a difference when she is on the forum in a regular way and when she isn’t there about the quality of the Information about tatu.

13- Horniest Member
Rachel

14- The "E.T." Member

15- Biggest Post Whore
If I check the members section, it seems to be QueenBee & Rachel

16- Most Addicted to this Forum
QueenBee, Rachel, Haku

17- Most Missed Member
Marina, Coolasfcuk, KillaQueen

18- Best Moderator
If to be a moderator is to “moderate”, to try to push the members in expressing their own ideas but in trying to respect the ideas of others.., to try to make understand, to explain the points of view of the others, to try to help the members to debate, I would say: Freddie & QueenBee.
(It’s just because I just can choose 2 names here because I have a HUGE Respect for the marvellous work of Rachel & Haku: for their knowledge about tatu, their help for the members who need information about tatu, their efficiance in managing the forum:moving the threads…)

19- Best Avatars
Marina, QueenBee, The Unforgiven

20- Best Signature

21- Best Nickname
….

22- Slap-My-Booty Member

23- The Best Humour
Marina