View Single Post
Old 24-05-2005, 23:46   #41
blah

ok, may i just say i saw the scene on that site with clips and thought it was HOT. i'd have to agree with cools and add that the "too hot" scene was hotter, EVEN though we get to see something more in the former: meaning Shane and Carmen*really* getting it on. but the too hot scene was well... sexier??

OH and one more thing i wanted to add: have you noticed how Shane and Carmen NEVER used tongues? I mean I checked and double-checked No French kissing there. Even though they do make it seem very real and stuff. Whereas Bette and Tina are concerned... well dayum!!! I thought that scene at the end of the pilot between those two was THEEE hottest out of all the series! I mean...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
oh, and i just wanted to add that Jenny just has this amazing charisma most of the time that i really enjoy ... like @ 32:26 (though thats the hairy armpit accident)
oh God... you made me remember, Veg!!!
Speaking of which, I said this before, but I totally find Jenny in season 1 as being more realistic and ah.. well.. better shaped as a character. plus: the long hair was better AND the clothes were better in season 1.

OMG, you saw Helena in the Carlsberg commercial too??? I mean I totally recognized her the first time I saw the commercial AFTER seeing her in The L Word

EDIT: notice how i quoted cools and thought it was Veg. Well... thats what happens when all of you have the same bloody AVATAR!!!!!!!!