View Single Post
Old 29-05-2007, 20:45   #13
pie crust

Quote:
- It's just something about being in a body of water where I can't see whats in there with me. Every summer my family rents a cabin and we go boating at this nice sized lake in South Dakota...it's a bit scary to get into the tube and fall off and float in the middle of this huge ass lake. I don't mind being in boats...but just plain open water...? Noooo way!
Oh yeah, the water is all dark and you can't see all the plants and possibly animals living there The edges are covered with grass so if you step on it you might fall in, the quicksand, the... everything! Aahhh. When we used to drive to Poland every year we would pass this lake the sewer led to, imagine the smell... imagine *that* water! Wouldn't wanna get near that. Even though we were on the bridge above the lake, safe in a car, I felt terrified every time. I'm getting a headache just thinking about it. *shiver*

Quote:
Plutophobia- Fear of wealth.
Umm, yeah.. who would wanna be wealthy? NOT ME, that's for sure!

Some of these phobias are quite "normal" like fear of heights, fear of sexual abuse, fear of needles/injections, fear of the dark etc. But some are just plain weird. I wonder how someone with a fear of sleep gets by... those people must pull a lot of all-nighters...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]