View Single Post
Old 13-08-2004, 00:55   #363
you'll need love

yeah there is a update driver option in properties. Just right click in the hardware menu and click the tab about driver version or so. Haven't really used that option a lot. and the few times I tried it it said that I already were using the lastest driver version. But there is such an option. I normally just delete though. Outcome is the same and makes me feel more sure it has infact installed new drivers for the hardware.

i used to have a logitech keyboard with extra keys. It only worked fully with the mediaplayer program that went along with the keyboard. And it was a bad program. The keys did however work with winamp if winamp was running in the start bar. And not just in the process bar thing to the right. Not knowing the right names right now and too tired to look them up. But the keys can work fully I suppose if one figure out the way to go around the bugs

edit: not installed no. I am waiting for the danish version, and don't think that one is finished yet. Better post the microsoft link for the sp2 pack though. guess it'll be found at: http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com
Thank you for letting us know, d
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head