View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 17:41   #68
no....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
This pile of garbage coming from the woman who criticized Lena for singing t.A.T.u. songs? And not only that, singing covers of other artists as well while you're supposed to be promoting your self as a solo act?
actually - she was approached by the Brazilian touring company because they wanted her to perform Tatu songs... it was part of the contract. She technically owns the Tatu catalog (Lena doesn't) ... so, it's her authority to perform them over Lena, which (i'm guessing) is why the Brazilians contacted Julia and not Lena... I'm sorry it's not going exactly the way you seem to think it should be going. But you don't really have the facts correct enough to even begin... the logistics of merely getting the girl to a photoshoot is mind boggling. Things get thrown together in days in between huge lulls. You plan it as best you can, conceptually - but the reality of these things is that it just happens. There's a lot more about to happen too - so you can can the righteous negativity towards the project. If you don't like and it's not what you're into, that's not really any of our faults.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
And wasn't her single that we still don't have a date for announced and supposed to be released months ago?
Delays in production of the song, i still don't know the english version, but we're filming the music video tomorrow in LA, it's gonna be a lot of fun. I'll be taking photos from the set and collecting items for the website - http://lenta.ru/audio/volkova/