Thread: Hot Babes!
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2004, 02:19   #103
iMod

Britney Spears says she is quitting the music scene for two years and will be coming back with a new image.

The Princess of Pop broke the news in an open letter to fans.
Britney is desperate to start a family with new hubby Kevin Federline and is rumoured to be pregnant.
The letter says: “I haven’t really thought a lot about work lately, what better time for a greatest hits album to come out? I can actually enjoy and reflect on my success at this point in my life.
“I may be disappointing some fans but I don’t think I’ll do another tour for a couple of years. My priorities in life have changed.”
But Britney vows she will return. “When I come back, things will be totally different,” she says.
A source close to the star said: “Britney is going to disappear from the spotlight for a few years and come back almost unrecognisable. Good luck to her.”
She may return as Britney Federline.

American Pie's actress Tara Reid popped out

The blonde babe boobed in a big way when she whipped off her fur wrap as she arrived at a birthday bash for hip hop star P Diddy in New York.
The wrap dragged down her slinky frock — exposing her left breast.
Delighted photographers snapped away. But Tara, 28, was unaware of her slip until an assistant alerted her.
The actress then giggled and wagged a finger at the snappers. saying: “I’d better not see those photos anywhere.” ( )

Why are all those photographers grinning?
OMG! I popped out!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]