View Single Post
Old 19-03-2012, 10:14   #44
My Waking Hour

LMAO, Ireland are sending Jedward again
The boys can't sing and they're talentless attention-seekers, they'd do anything for airtime... after this and Lena last year I would consider making it as a rule that the same "artists" can't compete in consecutive years...this song is even worse than last year's song. Hopefully when they realise they can't win this one they give up and do something else...give us some breathing space.

Pfff

The Turkish song sounds more like a Serbian song - ahem it's a bit of a mess
still better than Jedward

oh well, anything that you liked so far?

I heard a preview of the songs now, I'd like to listen to the French and Italian songs in full. Anggun, isn't it the same girl who had a world music hit a few years back? Snow on Sahara? The French must be desperate to get some recognition but the big names they've send so far have failed miserably.
The Cyprus song is probably better than the Greek one. Same difference.

Lots of terrible songs from Eastern Europe so far, no originality whatsoever, just like the crap the West has been sending for years. It looks like they're getting tired of Eurovision too.
The problem with that is that the Eastern bloc is sending terrible songs now but they will still vote for them. That will possibly leave us with another terrible song as a winner, unless they find a decent song to unite behind.