View Single Post
Old 05-08-2003, 21:14   #15
I'm a Dust Bunny!

...You guys are all delusional. Lol. But thank you. ^_^' I've seemingly got an entire crew all to my little self. :P Haha.

Anyway. As I've said, at some point, I would feel horrified... That time is now. LOL. I'm all twitchy and will take the file down until further notice, or people ask to have it. :P

karwxp, yes, you have dibs on being my manager. LOL.
Lux, record yourself first, and we'll see. ^_~ Probably blow me out of the water.
haku, thanks. Lol. Glad your ears didn't bleed from horror. :P
xena225, I sent you the first version. Lol. This one, I made a bit louder and added a few voices. ^_^' Yes. I was that bored. *Cough.*
Ripp, well, you know. I CAN'T DO THE WHOLE CAPS THING here, because it is frowned upon, you know.
Echoed: Bad on me! Refrain from making caps only sentences.
It's only because I lub you, you hybrid sheep. :P
spyretto, busy? Lol. I don't think so. A few downloaded it, that's about it. And that's good enough for me. *Laughs.* ^_^'
freddie, I don't have a voice that could sing Whitney music, you nut. I'm Oriental! Lol. Ain't no Motown nothin' in me. *Laughs.*
Queenie, I think you're job will be the easiest, you know, what with me being mildly violent sometimes. ... *Whistles nondescriptly.* Crowbars? What? I didn't say anything... (Damn straight, haku. I have a FIST of FURY. :P)
kishkash, eep. Lol. It wasn't that good? I just copied the song. You know. Like. Yeah. *Coughs.* (I'm sure you'd be the sexiest tour manager ever. :P Haha.)

Thanks again. Lol. That is all. :P (Bye bye, file of me horridly singing.)

~Echo.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Quietly weaving,
Tiredly leaving,
Another today,
Again tomorrow
Together dismay,
And raining sorrow.

Le noir, la gloire... On se demande bien.
Mais comm' je t'adore, lorsque je m'endors...