View Single Post
Old 03-08-2003, 19:34   #1
The Dream is Over, :~(

Thumbs down "Two hours of my life I will never get back;" The WORST movies you have ever seen

I was about to just put up a thread on Gigli but decided to put this instead just to see if there would be any other movie as horrible as this. So if there is anybody who have actually seen this movie please share with us just how bad it really is (also post as to why you saw it in the first place, you know given all the news).

To all the others, please post some of the worst films you have ever seen. Ever.
Not only would the snark be fun to read, but also you would be passing on some insightful advice to people, including me, for the next time we decide to rent some movies.

I'll start:
-Enough: I never wanted to see the movie in the first place it is just that my friend was a huge J.Lo fan (at that time) so she couldn't miss out on this. Think "Sleeping with the Enemy" but crappier. OMG, was it utter crap. The plot soooo didn't make any sense, the acting was hideous. I mean holy cow man, I didn't even pay for the movie and I still wanted my money back.

-Eyes Wide Shut: And I loved Stanley Kubrick, I really do but this just shames me to no extent. It was the only movie I have ever walked out on. Such needless nudity, mind-numbing score, slow-paced walking/talking/etc...

-Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle; I loved the first one but the producers decided to take whatever their focus groups liked and multiplied it by infinite for the sequel. It was too much; nothing was even remotely coherenet.

-A Beautiful Mind: I don't care if this did win an Oscar for anything, it was still a piece of crap. Oh yeah right; love can cure schizophrenia. My ass!!!

-Red Planet and Mission to Mars: Both about the planet Mars, both sucked. I am completely convinced that any movie based on Mars will suck. Just leave Mars alone people! In the latter movie it had an alien crying, CRYING!!!

Edited for the children.

Last edited by PowerPuff Grrl; 06-08-2003 at 12:37.