View Single Post
Old 17-07-2003, 02:00   #9
ROCK FOR LIGHT

I don't know

I really don't know how to come to a conclusion about this. I also don't think humans really have the mental capacity to know... at least not yet. Will we ever? Who Knows. There's just so much out there that we don't know because it's beyond our realm of thinking. (e.g.- How can it be that the universe is always expanding? If so, then what is it expanding into?.. space?.. nothingness? That just doens't really make much sense. It is mind boggling because it just doesn't click with any logical scientific theories we have thus far, yet somehow it does happen.) There must be truths out there that don't yet fit our scientific knowledge. I guess you could call that somewhat of a "religious" concept, but not really in the traditional sense of the word. Anyway, I guess based on what we know as humans thus far, the most logical response would be to say that we die and that's it. But the point of my post is that there are still things out there that human science can't explain, therefore anything is possible and there is no way to be so sure about it. Sorry for the rant, but I love thinking about these things.
~~~~~~~~~~~
as sick as i am, i would never be you