Thread: Tennis thread
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 20:13   #765
My Waking Hour

Djokovic had problems against Andreev earlier in the season. Match went to three sets where Djokovic won the last one 7-5 after some scary moments...
But he does that a lot.

Now will Sharapova get the booing of her life tomorrow? I expect the French to start booing from the moment she enters the court till the moment she calls a taxi
Anna Chakvetadze won't believe her luck...will have the ideal atmosphere to beat her.

Quote:
spyretto, Are you sure about Serena? Justine is a better player and Serena still has loads with unforced errors. She's a fighter though. Anything can happen.
Why Serena? Cause anyone the French support losses big time. They jinx them. Even Clement and Llondra lost their doubles match today. They were huge favs and they even made a comeback and then had total control
Other than that, I'd also think Henin but just wait and see how she'll lose it after the French get behind her

Moya can't do anything against Nadal, other than wish him luck in the tournament; as they're good friends and training partners.