View Single Post
Old 19-12-2006, 21:12   #936
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
You sound bitter Dr Dark.

The way I see it... each country - or should I say establishment - is innately manipulative, selfish, coruptive and just plain bad. Of course not ALL people within the establishment, but general tendencies always point that way. I think it stems from the essence of what we really are -individuals competing to survive in an unforgivably competitive world. A country is just a greater manifestation of that basic principle. The reason why everybody's fingers are pointed towards the States these days is the fact it's the only remaining super-power and can hence take advantage of certain international situations more so than other countries can (not that other countries WOULDN'T... it's just that given their political power and military/economic/social power they CAN'T.)

Look at Russia - they're not even a superpower. Their only ace is endless resources of energy supply, yet they take as much advantage of it as tehy possibly can. Imo somewhere around 2050 we'll look back with nostalgia on those golden years when USA were the only superpower in the world. I'm almost certain China will be much more blatant in abusing it's might when it becomes a full blown superpower.

I'm not claiming America is perfect. I'm just annoyed when people see it as the one source of all evil on this world while all others are just standing by in a rightous pose waiting to save the world of injustice. THAT is bullshit.Think about it.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.