View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 03:43   #930
Gaga ftw!

Send a message via AIM to Khartoun2004 Send a message via MSN to Khartoun2004 Send a message via Skype™ to Khartoun2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyretto
My point was that if Bush uses that argument as his main argument, it means it still works, otherwise he wouldn't use it. And I still stand by that. America still loves Bush, if there was a third term Bush would probably be re-elected...now that there is not, I'm not sure.
What planet are you living on? Bush has an approval rating of 22%. It's the lowest of any US President. All I hear from people is how much they hate fucking Bush and his agenda. Which is evident in the fact that the republicans got their asses handed to them in the last election. But go ahead and think that you know everything about "Americans" and our government when you don't even read our newspapers.

Believe it or not, our press is still free to say whatever they want. If they weren't it would be nothing but Bush's bullshit that things are going well in Iraq blah, blah, blah. But it's not, all I see everyday are stories about US soldiers getting blown up along with other Iraqis by suicide bombers. The economy is going to shit and we need to get Bush out of office.

Quote:
And why do I have to live in America to understand America? We have your culture at our doorstep
I think my points above are enough to refute this statement. It is quite obvious to me that you do not understand American culture or polictics. Our culture and polictics weren't created 6 years ago. Sorry, we've been a country for 230 years now, not 6.

I also think it's funny that save for a few, you Europeans are constantly bashing Americans, America and our government, when all of your constitutions were based off of ours... Especially the French. At least we didn't murder the entire British royal family to achieve our independence... Now who's more violent. We don't have race riots lasting for weeks on end here, and cars getting blown up by our immigrant population.

If America is such a horrible place to live I wonder why people are still trying to immigrate here legally or illegally? They must be insane
~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander
EPIC!!!!!!
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah, cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes

Last edited by Khartoun2004; 20-11-2006 at 20:40.