View Single Post
Old 05-02-2006, 18:28   #67
iMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel
I think they need to realise doing this is not the smart thing to do
All they are doing is showing the world that they are indeed acting like the caricatures they are protesting against, which is of course the most stupid thing they could do.

Anyway, i wonder if any of those people has ever seen South Park for example, here's a show that has made fun of absolutely everything and everyone in 9 years, and not in a gentle way.
Right in the last episode 'Bloody Mary', it's the Christian church that is the target, some priests discover that their statue of the Virgin Mary is bleeding out of her ass and think it's a miracle, thousands of Christians travel to see the miracle and be healed by the blood of the Virgin Mary, the Pope himself comes to see the holly manifestation, he takes a close look, and gets an eyeful of the miracle, but after examining the statue closely, the Pope declared to the shocked worshippers that it was actually not a miracle because the blood was coming out of her vagina and not her ass and i quote

This episode of South Park caused no riots, Comedy Central buildings were not burned down, and the authors of South Park were not threatened to be killed.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]