View Single Post
Old 09-01-2006, 14:19   #12
winter days ...

thats cool, no one has to agree with everyone after all. as i said in the beginning, i was speaking from my own experiences [people watching, talking to other girls/women and just life in general]. speaking for me : ive always been gay and havent ever felt any attraction towards men. i get along better with men in general both gay and straight.

also i think its important to realise that sometimes women end up with other women not necessarily due to an overwhelming attraction, but due to sometimes the first person who comes along and loves you, happens to be another woman. i actually know a couple who ended up this way.

zelda you would be surprised for the reasons anyone would start batting for the other team. after all, there is such a huge surge in the amount of girls and boys who are suddenly "bi curious" just because its trendy. [just to give one example of course. we can debate till the cows come home whether or not this qualifies as them being real gays or not but honestly at the end of it all who really cares about the definitions. i believe you love who you love. or youre attracted to someone not just cause of their sexual-physical attributes. just because ive never been attracted to a man doesnt mean one day i wont be. i really just dont know. all i know is for now, ive only ever fallen in love with women]

look, these are my observations, not hard and fast rules. there are as many shades of grey for any statement any of us makes, or any opinions we hold on the world as there are people out there