View Single Post
Old 02-06-2005, 05:39   #94
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Quote:
Originally Posted by haku
The trouble is, i've never been interested in an economic union unless it's part of a political one, and now French people have decided that there will be no political union and want to go back to a closed nation state, ok, so be it, Jean-Marie Le Pen's point of view has won, but i won't be a part of that..
It's a little "easy" Haku..... I'm not often really angry but I could become here...
If you see me , having a "nationalist-Extrem Right"vision about my country ....let me tell you that your vision of Europe is a Very Nationalist Vision: a "Big France"...

Quote:
The original goal was to prevent war between members to avoid a new continental devastation, and then to create a new political superpower that would be able to face the US, China, or India in global strategy. We are 455 million people in the EU currently, and our opinion is worth NOTHING on an international level because we are not politically unified. Of course with the French and Dutch votes, both goals are now failures.
a new political superpower that would be able to face the US, China, or India in global strategy ....may be a typo, here, Haku...I think you've forgotten a word: "a new political and economical superpower that would be able to face the US, China, or India in global strategy.."...if you neglect this aspect , I'm not sure your vision about the furture Europe is complete...

About war...I remember you we have/had political "alliances"....USA was one of them....At the beginning of the Irak Conflict , Jacques Chirac considering him already as the "President of Europe"...the "Empereur of Europe", and becoming at this vision a perfect "Megalomane", has publicly HUMILIATED the UsA which was our allies....
I consider that as a VERY IMPORTANT FAULT!...I mean I absolutely agree that France disagrees with the engagement in Iraq war and expresses its desapprobation to the States....but in all times , in the Political World , we always use Diplomatic Words ...even when we speak to the worse terrorists or dictators!!!!....

Quote:
the EU constitution was actually largely inspired by the French constitution
...yes but WHICH ONE?...this is one of my main problem about this constitution....We are under the 5th Republic...in the present days...this constitution is inspired from the 4th Republic !!!!...so I don't see something which goes ahead but goes back...

I'm not against Europe....I've voted YES to Europe in the previous referendum.
But I don't think this constitution is a good text, that's all.

And my other problem is that I'm a little afraid that "with the precipitation to become the Most Powerfull" and with our arrogance and pretention...we transform a good idea in a Babel Tower!

Haku...You want a Unified Europe....Have you noticed how much you hate UK, yourself?

Last edited by nath; 02-06-2005 at 05:57.