View Single Post
Old 30-12-2004, 20:25   #80
a kind of fresh madness

OK, I know I haven't decided on a lot of the categories but I'm running out of time, it now being the 30th and all, so here's what I got so far:

3- Hottest Female Member - The female member you find the most attractive.
Crampaholic. She’s hott.

4- Hottest Male Member - The male member you find the most attractive.
Philbert (EeZeReal) is cute. Although in no way is this to be taken as any indication that I’m into blokes! Cos I’m not. They stink.

5- Most Providing Member - The member who has provided the community with the most material.
I can’t really comment on this because I no longer frequent the ‘tATu’ area of the site - I just stick to the general boards. I wouldn’t have any clue as to who is providing the most tATu related material cos it holds no interest for me.
Sorry.

6- Most Supportive Member - The member who has been the most helpful to other members on a personal level.
I hate having to choose only one person for this cos everyone has been amazing to me. I gotta go with staringelf though. I drive him round the fucking twist and yet he still cares. He also knows when to give me a much-deserved kick up the arse!

8- Most Entertaining Member - The member who has been the most entertaining (duh, lol).
Luxxi’s come up with some entertaining threads. I thought the ‘Corrupted Wish’ thread was a great idea. And he seems to live on the ‘Q&A’ thread so there’s always someone to answer my retarded questions when I’m skiving off work!

9- Most Controversial Member - The member who has caused the most controversies.
spyretto seems to delight in trying to piss me off.

11- Best Low Profile Member - The member who, even though they don't post much, you appreciate for their good personality.
ypsidan04. He’s one of the few people that I actually email as opposed to just sending the odd PM back and forth. And he likes a lot of the same bands as I do so that makes him a kindred spirit.

12- Special Mention - Any member you think deserves to be mentioned but didn't belong in any other category.
teeny. She's underrated.

13- Horniest Member - The member who shows their lust (probably for Yulia or Lena) the most.
Rach (Ice_Cream), for obvious reasons. I dunno who else to nominate for this one but Rach is gonna win it by a country mile anyway!

14- Weirdest Member - The member who strikes you the most as really odd.
taty994945. He’s the very definition of “odd”. The whole “kirillov” thing was just disturbing.

16- Most Addicted to this Forum - The member who spends the most time here.
Probably Queenbee - just look at the number of posts she has!

17- Most Missed Member - The member you regret the most among all of those who have left.
I would have said Phil or Rachel but thankfully they both came back. Therefore I nominate Parish122. I miss her advice and support.

19- Best Avatar - The member whose avatar you like the most.
Mossopp! It’s time I gave myself some props.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?