View Single Post
Old 19-11-2004, 21:44   #91
Bitchka

someone just posted about that, and it reminded me....

even though lots of people dont know them outside of Bulgaria (only now I see and hear people do ), kariZma is one of the most popular Bulgarian po p groups at the moment.
and while it is pretty generally known that the guy - Miro - of the duo is gay, it is not so known that the girl - Galya - is gay as well. hihi and I can say I am sure of both, for the guy from my guy gay friends who know/get together (ha ha) with people from the business ... and about they girl - Ive seen her twice with my own eyes in Clubs in Bulgaria. and both times she was wasted and with her girlfriend - the first time she was so out-of-hand they were practically getting it on on the dance floor ha ha Her gf is gorgeous just as Galya is .... the gf is twin sister of Miss Bulgaria 2001/Model of The Universe 2001 (Bakalova) (oh, and for all the Russian lovers that are 'round this forum - Galya is half Russian half Bulgarian)

http://bulgarian-music-company.bulga...sh-single.html - here you can see for yourself how sexy Galya is (little video clip on the left) .. would you tell she is gay?
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Last edited by coolasfcuk; 19-11-2004 at 22:46.