View Single Post
Old 18-04-2004, 20:06   #138
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
LOL@ latest D's comment

hmm... ok... let's take a brake from FZ. lol Tho I still have a couple of nice examples. Next girl will sing about the Cat, D. I promise. No more dogs.

So, just wanted to let u know the site with some russians vids in low quality has some new vids on. http://www.clipaki.bestform.ru/

Triplex - Brigada. Some time ago topped all russian chart. I'm not even mentioning it's the melody half of russian mobile phones play.

Zveri - Vsyo, chto kasaetsa. These guys became really popular in last year. A bit boring to me but the vid is funny.

Leningrad - Menedzher. The hymn of all managers with the sense of humor. And a rare Leningrad's song without swearing. After hearing a couple of times impossible to throw out of the head. LOL

There are other... 1st one on the page is russian rap and one of the most popular rap bands Kasta. A nice one. I'm not into such music but this song never annoys me for some reason.

The 4th one for those who wants to have a laugh. Pseudo-folk FZ-1 (vids are from MTV, not FZ! it's not my fault that half of our new stars came from there) creation Fabrika in crappy retro clothes and with huuuuge balalaikas. have fun. lol

Oh, and this one is Korni - Plakala Beryoza. Winners of FZ-1. Not as bad as Grebenschikov or Fabrika... I even like one of thier songs actually. Another plus is that they do write their songs and really can play instruments they hold. lol 12-15 yo girls love them to death. Music style? Hmm.. soft pop rock I guess.

There's glukoza's video if anyone needs. Rest of the names are in english, so my comments are not needed. Enjoy.