Thread: An Idea...
View Single Post
Old 21-08-2003, 16:30   #26
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
Songs: SML, “Ya tvoy vrag” and “Doschitay do sta” are easier for singing [lol, don’t beat me! I know last 2 are in Russian and it wouldn’t be fair to the majority on this forum]. ATTSS is based on emotions mostly but I don’t mind [although I’d prefer YSSU *looks around ready to run if anything…*]. But who is going to do all those screaming parts in NGGU? 0_0
Singers list: me? Are u kidding? Are u sure u’ll be able to stand that? Lol. I was singing in a choir when was young [too young to remember even one single note] but when I grew up a bit, choosing between music and art school I preferred last one. So, I sound pathetic trying to play something on my guitar and singing [usually I say: ‘oh, no, guys! My nails are just too long for the guitar now!]
*goes away singing ‘salut! C’est encoure moi…’*
*comes back soon after being beaten by her younger bro who has 100% musical hearing*
I guess, singers list should look like this:
1. person who wants to participate and believes his/her singing won’t damage anyone’s ears
2. person who wants to participate and believes his/her singing won’t damage anyone’s ears
3. person who wants to participate and believes his/her singing won’t damage anyone’s ears
and so on… it should be voluntary… I can’t make ppl to do it if they don’t want…
*change her mind quickly*
erghm… not. Guess the list should look like this:
1. Forre
2. Echoed
3. volunteers
I’m dying to hear that!