Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Sports and Entertainment (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Beauty And The Geek reality show (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=9910)

haku 05-02-2006 00:20

Beauty And The Geek reality show

Not knowing where to go next in terms of stupid TV shows, here's Beauty And The Geek, the latest concept in reality shows.

The concept is simple, you take 7 wannabe-famous attention-hungry sluts that will show their boobs and asses any chance they get, and 7 brainy socially-impaired geeks that will see this as an opportunity to get laid for free, and you put them all in a mansion to watch what happens and who will screw who.

:lol:

Rachel 05-02-2006 00:34

Hmmmm Sam is the only half decent one...

The rest of them apart from 1 look like transexuals to me :rolleyes:

QueenBee 05-02-2006 00:36

LOL that chick with silver boots and belt looks like some sort of Superwoman. :laugh:

haku 05-02-2006 00:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachel
the only half decent one...

LOL, yeah, the article was all like 'they've chosen 7 super hot babes' and then i look at the pictures and i'm like :none:

Gotta like the quote "I was popular at school and everyone knew who I was. I don’t have any nerdy or ugly friends. Why would I have? Ugly people get you down." :laugh:

tainted_chick 05-02-2006 01:01

Has it aired in the UK yet? I think its gonna be on E4 soon?

Rachel 05-02-2006 01:08

Did you read the article? :rolleyes:

freddie 05-02-2006 01:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber
LOL, yeah, the article was all like 'they've chosen 7 super hot babes' and then i look at the pictures and i'm like :none:

In the current western society anything with a short provocative skirt, a bit of cleavage and at least a decent face will be considered as super hot.

Nice idea for the show though. Could get sappily interesting. :)

rosh 05-02-2006 09:37

they are all mingers :bum:

zelda05 05-02-2006 12:36

Aah! This stupid show has made its way to Europe. Check out US version of it Beauty And The Geek. Click on "How Geeky Are You?" link if you want to know whether or not you are geek. :gigi:

Lux 07-02-2006 03:36

the show is ashton kutcher's brain child. not a good thing.

marina 07-02-2006 11:02

:laugh:
I think they could be more extreme in choosing the geeks for entertaining purpose !
Not really convincing for me . They look pretty average , just men on a street ( apart from John the theologist , he does look diabolical!) .
They should be clever as gods and ugly as sin !
That will be interesting to watch ...for me at least. Just to see if a man who has brains but no looks could make wonders with the ladies....

tainted_chick 08-02-2006 11:30

I was watching some of it last night :rolleyes: can someone tell me who got voted off?

Out of the girls I liked Sam and Alex.