Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Sports and Entertainment (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Eurovision 2009 (Russia) (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=12301)

AshMcAuliffe 21-03-2009 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by GooZe (Post 381812)
Yeah I think this time UK will get more succes than past time. At least the pre-voting says so.
Anyway I don't like the British entry 'cause it's just a typical cliched love story ballad = very BORING and not so catchy at all. But somehow it could be potential over the more rhythmic entries / dance style entries. :)

I'll cry if the UK win. I hate Andrew Lloyd Webber. He's such a dweeb and all he writes is soppy dribble.

spyretto 21-03-2009 19:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by GooZe (Post 381812)
Yeah I think this time UK will get more succes than past time. At least the pre-voting says so.
Anyway I don't like the British entry 'cause it's just a typical cliched love story ballad = very BORING and not so catchy at all. But somehow it could be potential over the more rhythmic entries / dance style entries. :)

They won't, she's horrible. :D
So that's the best Lloyd Webber can do these days?

Quote:

Originally Posted by dradeel (Post 381794)
What you mean by too "Russian"? :)

Everything,
The voice, the style, sounds a bit like Russian. It surely don't sound like Nordic. Oh and the guy is Russian isn't he? I mean Russian-Norwegian.

Alexander Rybak (born in Minsk, Soviet Union (now Belarus) on May 13, 1986

( ok Belarussian, then )

His song is good and has the potential to get a lot of points from both the East and the West blocs. And judging from this and the Estonian entry it looks like folk might take over as the dominant style at the contest. Anything to get away from the ethnic disco, it's really starting to get on my nerves now.
Though I'm not sure how Estonia was allowed to participate after the Banana Splits" inspired" number they sent last year ( more like a copy note by note of the splits :p )

From that to this. Only at Eurosvision.

dradeel 21-03-2009 20:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by spyretto (Post 381834)
Everything,
The voice, the style, sounds a bit like Russian. It surely don't sound like Nordic. Oh and the guy is Russian isn't he? I mean Russian-Norwegian.

Alexander Rybak (born in Minsk, Soviet Union (now Belarus) on May 13, 1986

( ok Belarussian, then )

Hehehe, indeed he's Belarissuan and you can hear the influence from his home land (this wasn't why I asked what you meant by russian btw, hehe), but I personally think the song is very norwegian folky too, allthough very popped up. It's not something very new around here at least, and the fiddle is like taken straight out of a norwegian fairytale. :)

Endri 31-03-2009 05:00

What do you think of Greece? :rolleyes:

little_polar_bear 26-04-2009 22:03

The hosts haven't been announced yet, right? You should speak English and French, hmm, ta-ta, what about our universal weapon and friend, Sergey Lazarev? I would be sooo happy for him, huh! Together with Topalov... :D

Argos 26-04-2009 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by little_polar_bear (Post 383817)
The hosts haven't been announced yet, right? You should speak English and French, hmm, ta-ta, what about our universal weapon and friend, Sergey Lazarev? I would be sooo happy for him, huh! Together with Topalov... :D

No chance, it's Channel One! That's rather Sasha Tsekalo with Vera Brezhneva or Andrej Malahov with Anna Semenovich (she has two outstanding talents :lol: ).

AshMcAuliffe 26-04-2009 23:03

i soooooo cannot wait!!! :)

little_polar_bear 26-04-2009 23:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argos (Post 383822)
That's rather Sasha Tsekalo with Vera Brezhneva or Andrej Malahov with Anna Semenovich (she has two outstanding talents :lol: ).

Well, I know it's bloody Channel 1... Oh please, not Malahov... and can these two talents of Semenovich pronounce French numbers correctly? :coctail:

robbie 27-04-2009 09:00

I hope it'll be Ivan Ugrant. He's so funny and... handsome.

forre 27-04-2009 09:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Endri (Post 382442)
What do you think of Greece?

Typical Eurovision. It's neither good or bad -> just Eurovision. LOL.

I haven't checked all entries yet but I liked Estonia so far. Don't understand all hype about the Norwegian dude. The song is so-so and he sings so-so too. A cute slavic guy with violin and confidence? Well, maybe. It's cute and people like when it's cute.

fanoff 27-04-2009 10:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argos (Post 383822)
That's rather Sasha Tsekalo with Vera Brezhneva or Andrej Malahov with Anna Semenovich (she has two outstanding talents ).

Female host has been announced.It's Milla Jovovich!

Argos 27-04-2009 16:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanoff (Post 383843)
Female host has been announced.It's Milla Jovovich!

Her name has been spread for a month now and the channel told that they want to keep the hosts as a secret until the final, but obviously we will see Jovovich and Ivan Urgant there. The semi finals seem fixed too with Andrej Malahov and Alsou. Although I'm sure that Malahov will again embarass the whole nation, Alsou will certainly show her language competence.

...but so far I didn't find an official confirmation of Channel One - still some room for speculations.

FiorE 28-04-2009 05:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argos (Post 383850)
with Andrej Malahov and Alsou. Although I'm sure that Malahov will again embarass the whole nation, Alsou will certainly show her language competence

...but so far I didn't find an official confirmation of Channel One - still some room for speculations.

is he the same guy that interviewed tATu and mischa barton in moscow ?

little_polar_bear 28-04-2009 21:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by FiorE (Post 383870)
is he the same guy that interviewed tATu and mischa barton in moscow ?

Yes, if I am not mistaken and he also must have been the presenter of this certain talk show t.A.T.u. vs. disabled people at the end of 2006.

FiorE 29-04-2009 04:23

thanks for the info little_polar_bear , so this must be a high respected guy? hehe Argos what has he done that makes u say that he will embarassed russia again?

Argos 29-04-2009 16:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by FiorE (Post 383899)
hehe Argos what has he done that makes u say that he will embarassed russia again?

1. English language skills. Whenever he leaves the path of well prepared sentences he's the cause of ultimate fun, stammering nonsense.
2. Blond women. From the moment he's near a blond woman his brain follows gravity and lands ... - well, you guess where! Maybe this is the reason why he will be accompanied by the dark-haired and absolutely boring Alsou.

Argos 08-05-2009 22:50

Yesterday the General Director of Channel One Konstantin Ernst announced the hosts of the show. In the semifinals we will see Andrej Malahov (we were scared about that already) and the top model Natal'ya Vodyanova (slobber!). In the finals there will be Ivan Urgant (tasty!) and Alsou (meeh!)

AshMcAuliffe 09-05-2009 11:03

Please tell me that Ivan Urgant has been involved in some kind of videotape scandal where he shows a hell of a lot of flesh.... ;) :chupa:

tatuhappysmiles 09-05-2009 12:53

i found this on tatu.ru:

May, 10 and May, 12 t.A.T.u. will perform at Eurovision Song Contest in Moscow.

little_polar_bear 09-05-2009 15:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by tatuhappysmiles (Post 384211)
i found this on tatu.ru:

May, 10 and May, 12 t.A.T.u. will perform at Eurovision Song Contest in Moscow.

This has already been discussed here: http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=12507