Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   General discussions (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   What t.A.T.u's song are you (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=3835)

skye 09-06-2003 12:30

What t.A.T.u's song are you

HERE!!
Quote:

You are "All The Things She Said" You are one confused little girl. You must be bi. There must be some girl you like and are scared or mixed up. Well, pull out that love and show it off. Don't hide it.
is this accurate :confused:
maybe.... :hmmm: :confused: :heh:

EeZeReal 09-06-2003 12:52

LoL....I think this was just a tad biased towards a females answering perspective...

Quote:

You are "Not Gonna Get Us" Wow you are a lesbian or just love girls and aren't scared to tell it. You just want to love her and be free. You should/would tell everyone. Rock on to you!!
Me.....A lesbian..? :lalala:

skye 09-06-2003 13:02

Re: Re: What t.A.T.u's song are you

Quote:

Me.....A lesbian..?
Well, if you are a man/boy, it's never accurate to you :lalala: :p

EeZeReal 09-06-2003 13:09

Hehe....It sure isn't :D

Although its not as though I can disagree with..

Quote:

Wow you just love girls and aren't scared to tell it. You just want to love her and be free. You should/would tell everyone. Rock on to you!!
:done:

Ruivelle 09-06-2003 13:15

You are "Not Gonna Get Us" Wow you are a lesbian or just love girls and aren't scared to tell it. You just want to love her and be free. You should/would tell everyone. Rock on to you!!

I DO !! and the girl i love is Yulia Volkova !!! (see i do tell everyone)

haku 09-06-2003 14:34

Lol. I'm a "Not Gonna Get Us" lesbian too. :lalala:

QueenBee 09-06-2003 14:36

Quote:

Yeah rock on to me! :D

skygto 09-06-2003 15:09

Quote:

:D :D So true so true:D :D

freddie 09-06-2003 16:18

Quote:

Morrissey was right!!! Aren't we all?! :D

warx 09-06-2003 16:51

hmmm... show me luv?
i doesnt mke any sense...

YLuelniaa 09-06-2003 17:02

Quote:

You are "All The Things She Said" You are one confused little girl. You must be bi. There must be some girl you like and are scared or mixed up. Well, pull out that love and show it off. Don't hide it.
haha...

I love the straighter than straight and all the boyfriend stuff..I was so tempted to click on it just to see what i got haha..

skygto 09-06-2003 17:06

All the boy stuff would get you

Quote:

You are nothing. You can go off with your boyfriend. I don't even know why you took this test. When your fealings change come back.
lmao

unreal bleu 10-06-2003 02:13

Yep, sounds about right.

LOL @ "You can go off with your boyfriend."

Echoed 10-06-2003 02:36

"You are nothing. You can go off with your boyfriend. I don't even know why you took this test. When your feelings change come back."

Shoot. I'm more straight than ever. *Laughs.*

~Echo.

Uhaku 10-06-2003 03:53

err... :dead: Nahhhh...

DAZ 10-06-2003 11:29

I'm Not Gonna Get Us and a Lesbian.
Strange considering i'm a guy but hey if i'm a Lesbian it suits me:coctail:

Alonely 10-06-2003 13:40

rosh 10-06-2003 16:06

zebu 10-06-2003 23:40

KillaQueen 11-06-2003 21:21

LOL!

this test has some funny options... "what you wanna scream to the world? [...] umm... i love my boyfriend??" :laugh:

i came out NGGU...??? o_O