Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Sports and Entertainment (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Phrase at the end of Show Me Love on CD (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=5523)

Dent 11-10-2003 03:45

Phrase at the end of Show Me Love on CD

hello. Did anyone ever noticed a strange phrase that is said right at the end of Show me love on the 200 km/h ITWL cd just before 30 minutes to start? I heard it and i could hear someone speaking "mama papa fuking me". Whow what was that?

Cya

Dent :cool:

rivierakid 11-10-2003 03:54

You know, I never would've even *thought* it said that if someone hadn't mentioned it. It's actually Yulia, saying "Mama, papa, forgive me." I'm guessing it's her accent that makes people think it says...well...what Dent said...^_^;;

Dent 11-10-2003 04:05

Quote:

Originally posted by rivierakid
You know, I never would've even *thought* it said that if someone hadn't mentioned it. It's actually Yulia, saying "Mama, papa, forgive me." I'm guessing it's her accent that makes people think it says...well...what Dent said...^_^;;

Gee. Thx dude!

Whow, never thougth could be forgive ehehhe. It was very strange when i heard the first time. I could even believe it was her saying such obscene words ehehheh. Thx by the way

Now i heard on a better sound system is really "forgive me". ehehhe i understood wrong because i heard her as if it was she speakig very fast.

Cya

thegurgi 11-10-2003 04:11

Little peice of trivia:

That line is a direct translation from the Song Ya Soshla s Uma, Mama, Papa Prosti. 95% of the forum knows this, and if you didn't, now you do!

Kappa 11-10-2003 04:14

Quote:

I could even believe it was her saying such obscene words
Yulia? Saying obscene words? You must be kidding. :rolleyes:

It's just that she says it like "fohgiv me" so it sounds weird. LOL.

rivierakid 11-10-2003 04:20

Heh...'Salright dude. You're not the only one who thought that. After I first heard someone suggest that, I was like "WHAT!! How on Earth could you think it says *that*???" Then I listened to it again, and found that it *did* kind of sound like that if you listened to it right. So I forgive you. ^_^

goku 11-10-2003 04:34

Quote:

"mama papa fuking me".
Hahaha.. That's a good one.. :heh:
She says "Mama papa forgive me" in that CD.

Listen to 200 po vstrechnoi.. There is a whole dialouge of Yulia speaking.

QueenBee 11-10-2003 16:07

Quote:

There is a whole dialouge of Yulia speaking.
HUH?! :confused:

Mossopp 11-10-2003 19:31

Quote:

Originally posted by QueenBee
HUH?! :confused:
I was about to say the exact same thing! :ithink:
The only "dialogue of Julia speaking" is on the rap in Stars.

QueenBee 11-10-2003 22:57

Yeah that's what I was thinking.. or have I missed something? Hewp! *Waves flag* *Can't remember smiley waving flag*

crni 11-10-2003 23:01

*raises hand*
can i join the confused ( :confused: ) club too? :gigi:

did we all overhear something? :spy:

Dent 11-10-2003 23:08

me too, what dialogue is this?

Cya

taty994945 12-10-2003 04:16

me three

denial 22-10-2003 06:30

I think that "mama papa forgive me" is meant for the next song which is 30 minutes. Because I saw in the 30 minutes video (english) at the begining there Yulia voice saying that.

rANdoMtATuFaN 23-10-2003 22:38

That's what I thought originally, that the line was for 30 minutes. But, it's part of Show Me Love on the CD so I figured I was wrong though it makes a lot more sense with 30 min. than Show Me Love. They probably screwed up when they were putting the CD together. - that's my piece, I dunno. :dknow: