Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Tatu In Podnebesnaya (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The Contest goes on! - Send t.A.T.u. a song ... (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=6644)

forre 30-01-2004 22:09

The Contest goes on! - Send t.A.T.u. a song ...

Contest: Send A Song For t.A.T.u. - terms and conditions

1. STS and Rambler (the organisers) announce a contest Send A Song For t.A.T.u.

2. Terms: the participants of the contest are offered the possibility to submit a sample of the music piece (with – or without lyrics) or just the lyrics for group t.A.T.u.

3. The submitted compositions/texts or only texts of the songs in formats MP3, DOC, TXT, RTF, which are to be sent to podnebesnaya@rambler.ru (the texts only), by filling in the form at http://podnebesnaya.rambler.ru/inside/konkurs.html , or in a written form (music by note sheets) sent to: 123298, Moscow, Box 60, Contest: Send A Song For t.A.T.u. The material should be submitted before March, 15. Please enclose your: name, surname, age, address, telephone number.

4. All the materials submitted, will be published on the site and the visitors of the site will be able to vote on-line for the best song.

5. The results of the contest will define 3 winners – the songs/texts, that will score the majority of the votes from the visitors of the site.

6. The names of the winners will be published on the site not later than March, 30, 2004.

7. The prizes – t-shirts with the t.A.T.u. image and autographs. The prizes will be handed out not later than March, 30, 2004.

8. Place and time where the prizes can be picked up will be given to the winners by a phone call to the number submitted.

9. The prize can’t be replaced by a monetary equivalent.

10. The materials submitted won’t be returned to the authors.

11. The participant (or its representative) guarantees that the materials submitted for the contest are original and the usage of the materials doesn’t contradict any copyright, mutual or any other personal or material rights of the third party.

12. The organisers undertake to present all the materials sent to the contest for the review to group t.A.T.u. The organisers keep the right to present the material in any media dispensable by the organisers (TV, internet site) and keep the right to reveal the participan’s data (name, age).

13. The Organisers themselves, personnel working directly with the organisers or their family members are not given the right to participate in this contest.

By participating in this contest, the participant agrees with the present terms and conditions of the contest.
Any underage participants should be represented by their parents or any other legal persons.

Source: rambler.ru

Kate 30-01-2004 22:23

Quote:

The prizes – t-shirts with the t.A.T.u. image and autographs. The prizes will be handed out not later than March, 30, 2004.
This is so sad, it's actually funny. :lol: :(

Shapovalov will be making millions on a hit song sent in by a fan who got a T-shirt for it. :lol: Can they cross any more lines?

haku 30-01-2004 22:28

Thanks forre :)

If people want to read the lyrics or listen to the songs already submitted, it's here:
http://podnebesnaya.rambler.ru/songs/

forre 30-01-2004 22:34

katbeidar, it's not funny anymore - it's a pure bizzare ...
Si, si ... ladies and gentlemen. Not sounding very pissimistic here, but the case is speaking for itself. The group who wasn't lacking on material, won't be calling for any contests like that. Sounds like STS and Shapovalov are desperate. Publicity stunt - another would suggest! Oh, well ...

nikki 30-01-2004 22:47

This is sounding very weird. What about royalties and stuff ?!

freddie 30-01-2004 22:49

Hehe... maybe they should give a couple of T-shirts to Eleena Kiper for her contribution. Those 2 million dollars were so unneccessary! :D

spyretto 30-01-2004 23:11

That's such a joke. If they included 100.000 euro to go with the t-shirts and autographs, maybe. Everything has a price, you know.

Who is going to contribute songs for Tatu? Their fans? who are their fans? Andrew Lloyd Webber? :D

Unplugged 30-01-2004 23:11

Quote:

Hehe... maybe they should give a couple of T-shirts to Eleena Kiper for her contribution. Those 2 million dollars were so unneccessary!
:lol: :lol:

This is getting really ridiculous. Ivan is such a clown. Doesn't have enough material, and the people who send him nice material get T-SHIRTS as a reward?! Pffff :rolleyes:

Kate 30-01-2004 23:27

I am actually disgusted to the bottom of my soul by Shapovalov... :grustno:

Unplugged 30-01-2004 23:43

Yeah, he's pretty sick!

But he does have fans in this forum (hi Queenie :p) :laugh:

teeny 31-01-2004 00:04

Quote:

Originally posted by forre
katbeidar, it's not funny anymore - it's a pure bizzare ...
Well, I can still see a little bit of fun in there.. A t-shirt.. lol
"The prizes will be handed out not later than March, 30, 2004." - personally? If so.. *starts thinking of possible lyrics*

Quote:

Si, si ... ladies and gentlemen. Not sounding very pissimistic here, but the case is speaking for itself. The group who wasn't lacking on material, won't be calling for any contests like that. Sounds as STS and Shapovalov are desperate. Publicity stunt - another would suggest! Oh, well ...
they should team up with some of the productive swedish writers :coctail: Then again they are pretty used by most other artists already.

freddie 31-01-2004 00:29

If the song goes multi-platinum the prize should at least be an XXL T-Shirt. I mean the author would surely deserve it. :rolleyes:

Guys just imagine how many lovely shirts must people who wrote all those big hits for Madonna have by now!! I envy them so! :D

denial 31-01-2004 02:48

oh well .. why not ..t-shirt with autograph sound really cool..
*off to pick her guitar and try to make some song* .. thank you Forre...

QueenBee 31-01-2004 03:15

What?! I make the coolest song on earth that earns them billions of dollars and I get a T-SHIRT?!

denial 31-01-2004 03:33

QueenBee, correction .. t-shirt with autograph...here picture of Lena .. already signing one .. http://podnebesnaya.rambler.ru/image...0220.14106.jpg .... :love: ...priceless...

Added:

Oh well .. I tried to write song demo for TATU .. dont think I can do it .. I watched clips of Ivan on video's he singing Polchasa and the one he play keyboard at reality show . then I listen to Ivan singing MP3 .. this guy he likes so much 'attack'/'jumps'/'scream'/'energy' what ever that call in songs ..*sigh* :grustno: .. I guess he's very choosy in songs selection..

*gave up the priceless t-shirt*

Unplugged 31-01-2004 17:59

Quote:

What's retarded is the fact that Ivan needs songs from fans etc... people because he himself nor the girls can write a thing.
What about Valeriy Polienko? He was the man! :done:

Lena410 31-01-2004 18:31

Quote:

Originally posted by staringelf
What about Valeriy Polienko? He was the man! :done:
:yes: I so agree with you! His is great! I'm not saying this because he's supposed to be slovakian :lalala: but because he's really good!! :D :coctail:

Unplugged 31-01-2004 19:26

Yes, his lyrics are the best from t.A.T.u. :coctail:

Mad Debz 31-01-2004 21:17

Re: The Contest goes on! - Send t.A.T.u. a song ...

Quote:

Originally posted by forre
Contest: Send A Song For t.A.T.u. - terms and conditions

11. The participant (or its representative) guarantees that the materials submitted for the contest are original and the usage of the materials doesn’t contradict any copyright, mutual or any other personal or material rights of the third party.

Hmmmmm, this is dodgy. Because if you write a song, it is copywrited to you. They are basically saying if you they use your song they don't want to give you a penny, just a tshirt?!. Ivan just doesn't want to pay a song writter. Copywrite your songs by posting them to yourself and not opening it. The date on the stamp proves who had the words first.

MD

itsme22 01-02-2004 02:45

So the writer really doesn't get any royalties and we can't copyright the songs we wrote ourselves?

Quick Question: Did Polienko leave the group too? If he didn't, I don't see why they're looking for songs. Shap. probably doesn't want to pay him.