Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Tatu In Podnebesnaya (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ::VIDEO:: Yulia having a bath (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=6988)

Mossopp 20-03-2004 18:38

Quote:

Originally posted by forre
What are you, little Mossop, her grandmother to tell when and what she should wear or not? :dead:
You misunderstand me. I wasn't in any way "telling" Lena what to do! My point was that - sorry to be crude - Lena's tits are too big for her to be comfortable without wearing some kind of support.
Don't patronise me when you clearly have no understanding of the point I'm trying to make!

Quote:

Originally posted by haku
In that clip Lena is wearing a Tatu outfit, and i can *assure* you that Lena almost never wears a bra when she's wearing a tatu outfit.
That's weird cos I could have sworn that Lena wore a bra in ATTSS. Can't you see it through her shirt at some point? :ithink: And I know she definately wore one on 'CD:UK' and tATu's second 'Top Of The Pop's performance of NGGU.
Anyway, feel free to prove me wrong. And you are more than welcome so show me some photographic evidence if you feel it will strengthen your case, so to speak. ;)

forre 20-03-2004 18:59

Quote:

Originally posted by Mossopp
You misunderstand me. I wasn't in any way "telling" Lena what to do! My point was that - sorry to be crude - Lena's tits are too big for her to be comfortable without wearing some kind of support.
Don't patronise me when you clearly have no understanding of the point I'm trying to make!

I wasn't. Hi-hi. Mostly kidding. Funny to see that Lena thinks her t's are okay for not wearing the bra and our Mossopp, thinks they are too big. That's why I was telling you about being the grandma, psssss. I think the tits issue is far too seious for some of us. :D

ypsidan04 20-03-2004 19:25

Quote:

Originally posted by forre
What is Lena now? Should she become a nun, or what! If she wanted to, she'd have joined any religious institution by now. :heh:
Get thee to a nunnery, girl!!
Quote:

Originally posted by rosh
ill be lena's bra! ill hold them up for her 24/7 ;)
:lol: :done:

cirrus 20-03-2004 20:06

Quote:

But it's just a shame Mansky and his camera never happened to stumble upon Julia having one of her 'PD' moments in the bathroom. :( ;)
Mossop
Since everyone else is replying to your 'grandma' comment, i'll reply to this one:

:eek:
*picks jaw up of the floor*
I like the way you think! :D

haku 20-03-2004 20:06

Quote:

That's weird cos I could have sworn that Lena wore a bra in ATTSS. Can't you see it through her shirt at some point? :ithink: And I know she definately wore one on 'CD:UK' and tATu's second 'Top Of The Pop's performance of NGGU.
Anyway, feel free to prove me wrong. And you are more than welcome so show me some photographic evidence if you feel it will strengthen your case, so to speak.
Yes, you're right, Lena is wearing a bra in the ATTSS video, and she wore a bra for several UK performances, but that's really unusual for her.
Unfortunately, i don't have the time to look for photographic evidence of her not wearing a bra right now, maybe later. :D
But on top of my head, i remember that she was clearly not wearing a bra for the MTV MA NGGU performance and also the NGGU at TOTP Germany since you could see her breasts bouncing freely. :liplick:
And of course, Lena never wears a bra in concert, in the eastern concerts you could see her breasts through the sheer underwear, and during the Bonn concert she took her shirt off at some point and she didn't have anything under it. :D
And besides concerts and performances, there are a lot of pictures of her wearing very tight tops where you can tell that she's not wearing anything under them. :)

QueenBee 20-03-2004 20:38

Quote:

since you could see her breasts bouncing freely.
*Imagines Lena's breasts bouncing freely* Weeeeeee! :D

Unplugged 20-03-2004 20:50

Quote:

*Imagines Lena's breasts bouncing freely* Weeeeeee!
Uh yeaah... :liplick:

......... :dead:

They were bouncing a lot at that MTV MA performance :heh: hihi :coctail:

teeny 20-03-2004 21:49

Quote:

And of course, Lena never wears a bra in concert
never say never.. she did in Skanderborg :D

to correct myself I meant the old Staringelf avatar was evidence enough :lalala: :o

cirrus 21-03-2004 01:39

Quote:

They were bouncing a lot at that MTV MA performance
yep. all that jumping up and down :D what a show!

tatyruv 21-03-2004 04:09

Those are just MeMoRabLe moments!!
Bouncy!! Wouncy!! Bouncy!!..

Lena410 21-03-2004 15:18

tatyruv, :lol:

Lena wears a bra more often than Yul does, which isn't that hard to do. *giggles* But there are a lot of times when she didn't wear one. I clearly remember a PD performance live on Slovacian TV when I *prayed* that my parents were really reading their books and not looking at what I was looking at :dead: :p

Mad Debz 21-03-2004 19:12

Quote:

Originally posted by TLFdk
never say never.. she did in Skanderborg :D
She was? Because of these post I was looking at my pics, and I couldn't tell, LOL! Which reminds me I have those pics uploaded, just never posted the all *whistles*

MD

samegirl 21-03-2004 20:14

wow!! I think I have to agree with haku, i have been observing lena for a while now :lalala: you can see that she doesn't wear a bra too often, of course sometimes, like the comet awards, when she was receiving it, she was wearing one, but, she didn't wear bra in any of the USA or england performances that i remember...for example...

anyway, thank you all for putting this images in my midn! they are so wonderful!!! *does a mental slides show with "the" bounds in everyperformance* yeah...wonderful indeed...:dead:
and rosh i think you are not the only willing to be lena's bra ;) thankfully she must own more than one :hmmm:

rANdoMtATuFaN 21-03-2004 20:26

Wow, the things ppl pay really close attention to.

It's sad when I have the cleanest mind around.

haku 22-03-2004 02:21

Quote:

Originally posted by TLFdk
never say never.. she did in Skanderborg
You're right, and she also did in the first concert at Tokyo Dome as those pics show... click click.

I like those pics. :D She's wearing a bra but the back of her pants has an interesting opening. :liplick:

Unplugged 22-03-2004 02:33

Quote:

click
OMFG How did I ever miss that? :eek: thanks, haku :coctail:

... :liplick: .... :dead:

haku 22-03-2004 03:22

You're welcome :D

I have another one... Lena showing some cleavage. :liplick:

coolasfcuk 22-03-2004 04:01

Quote:

Lena showing some cleavage.
:flag: :eek:

Oh mah gooooooooood!!!! This is not exactly what i call 'pretty sight' ... (sorry Lena lovers) ... but.. ahhhhhhhhhhh

and on the Lena boobies subject... i mean... they arent that that big.. as one might thing from reading some of the posts... :gigi:

samegirl 22-03-2004 04:08

*Looks all the pics haku posted and dies of a heart attack*

O H M Y G O W D !!!! :dead:

Those were not the kind of pics i had to see before i go to bed if i was expecting to have sweet innocent dreams...But ohh what a view! what a view!!!

*looks them again, and dies again* :dead:

Celtic Jobber 22-03-2004 04:47

I agree with coolasfcuk, Lena's butt cleavage isn't just a 'pretty sight' -- it's one of the most beautiful sights in the world. Lena has it all! :liplick: :love:

Wait, a sec... umm... that is what you meant by "not exactly what i call 'pretty sight' ", right? :lalala:

At any rate, thanks for the pics haku! :done: