Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   The Island of Arts (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   "Touching Stars" (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=2653)

KillaQueen 17-04-2003 23:29

"Touching Stars"

This was my first attempt to write a fanfic and well, what can I say? The idea for it popped into my head when listening to “Zachem Ya” one day. It was written to the sounds of the “Without you I’m nothing” album by Placebo, so maybe that influenced it a bit too. I don’t want to give anything away, but I hope I won’t have too many people throwing things at me after reading it :eek:

Let’s just say I felt like taking it to extremes. Why “Touching stars”? Well, firstly, it needed a title lol. And secondly, because I’ve always loved that lyric in “Nas ne dogonyat” going like: “They cannot touch stars with their hands”. It just struck me. So while thinking about a title, I figured my characters “touched stars” or they got dangerously close to doing that. Anyway, just go read it if you feel like it. Enjoy!

Thank You to Ripptyd ( :rose: ),Editor ( :done: ), Eku1 ( :heart: ) and everyone in this forum who supported me to write this. I hope I didn't let you down. Wow, this feels like the Oscars lol.

DISCLAIMER: The story is pure fiction. It was inspired by the band t.A.T.u., but the characters are not supposed to be the *persons* Yulia Volkova and Lena Katina. I love the girls to bits and I hope nothing bad ever happens to them. No offence meant.

Click here on Ripptyd's site and you should be able to find your way :)

Direct link

Eku1 17-04-2003 23:49

Everyone definately gotta read this story!!!! :yes: I strongly recommend that! It's an amazing fanfic, written by a very talented girl called KQ! :done:

Thank You for giving this fantastic reading *bunch of :rose:*, Thank You for excisting *gives a BIG hug*

Rachel 18-04-2003 00:03

Oh my god, your story was purely amazing KillaQueen!
It was just so sad though at the end - I cried!
Fantastic fanfic, thankyou for writing it! :)

Editor 18-04-2003 00:12

Hope you guys like it, KQ spent a lot of time on it. :done:

(I was just very slow in getting to edit it. My apologies for the wait.)

angeljas01 18-04-2003 00:21

It was soooo Beautiful and sad and I can't stop crying....

KillaQueen 18-04-2003 00:34

omg, people read it so fast lololol. i hope you didn't peek at the end and skipped the middle lololol.

anyway, THANK YOU! :rose:

KillaQueen 18-04-2003 00:52

LOL! wheeee! well, that's me, peeps! a sad ol' cow! :laugh:

YLuelniaa 18-04-2003 01:10

HOLY SH*T the was fcuking amazing...I cant even thinkin right now...and you left us with a cliff hanger..

Damn, that was just so good...and WOW...I mean wow. I also like how you decided to start the story off......who woulda thunk that...

I so know what Yulia is gonna do..i think...well damn, I am speechless.

*STANDING OVATION!!*

rivierakid 18-04-2003 01:31

KQ wrote a fanfic?

FINALLY!!!!!

*runs off to read*

surferchickSD 18-04-2003 01:36

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was such an amazing story. I couldn't stop reading it. Wow. thats all i can say cause im at a loss for words.

PoisonousTruth 18-04-2003 02:38

So Sad......

*wiping away a tear* Very well written... You did a wonderful job. It's just so sad though.

QueenBee 18-04-2003 02:53

Quote:

omg, people read it so fast lololol. i hope you didn't peek at the end and skipped the middle lololol.
Hahaha you crack me up! *pats your shoulder* ->Off to read the amazing story.

Crampaholic 18-04-2003 03:14

:(

Hey I love ur fic it was so tender but tragic.
I love that kind of stuff, keep going girl cuz ur a great writer.

u rock girl!!!!

:)

Bitty2002 18-04-2003 03:14

WOW!!! That is really freakin *spoiler*!! wow, really I loved it, so very touching. You are a great writer, thank you so much for finally sharing. Brilliant! Seriously, loved it.

Hopefully *spoiler* by means much more dignified than a crack overdose.

And there will be no bringing *spoiler* back people...that would only ruin this peice of art with corniness...and rh2k, I think your situation is just plain creepy, lol ;)

Ripptyd 18-04-2003 03:24

Miiiiight not wanna spoil the story if people scroll and read reviews, Britt. ;)

You know I think it's a good story KQ. :)

Bitty2002 18-04-2003 03:33

Oh come onRipptyd, everyone else was like ohhhh this is so *spoiler* please bring back *spoiler*, I already knew the ending, they spoiled it for me! hehe

Not to mention that KillaQueen said this:
Quote:

The idea for it popped into my head when listening to “Zachem Ya” one day.

Ripptyd 18-04-2003 03:35

Psht...I listen to Marilyn Manson when I write sometimes...Doesn't mean I write about an Anti-Christ, or a Dope Show. LMAO.

parrish122 18-04-2003 03:53

Wow!!

*Wonderful* story, and so well writen!

Parrish

rivierakid 18-04-2003 04:09

well, i just finished reading...

and all i can say is WOW...

ok i suppose i can elaborate a bit...

HOLY FREAKING CRAP THATS EASILY ONE OF THE BEST STORIES IVE EVER READ!

*deep breath* there...thats better...

...then again, what did you expect? i mean, this is KQ after all ;) very well done my friend! :rose:

*sigh* maybe i should FINALLY go write that fanfic i've always wanted to write...not that it would be nearly as good as most of the others here but, hey, whatever...

Uhaku 18-04-2003 04:47

hey, KQ, i read it! and really liked it!!! i love sad stories!!! haaahaaa!! any plan on new story to torture the readers?? :D