Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Sports and Entertainment (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Last movie you watched (Part 2) (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=11384)

devil_eyes 02-01-2007 13:45

Last movie you watched (Part 2)

Last movie you watched? (Part 1)

i watched Babel it was great dont miss it. its worth watching!
im sure its gonna win Oscar at least in one of the categories another movie was Departed it was simply excellent with unexpected end!
another one was Dejavu so stupid film after all who said u can change the past?! i think the director believe it:confused:

the unforgiven 07-01-2007 17:26

Walk the line I think it's a good movie
I'm so old fashionned but I like the music lol Johnny Cash and so on *sighs* the good old time was the best
plus, the main actor Joaquin Phoenix is sexy :p it's not a waste of time at all to look at him during 2 hours hehehe

Winkie 07-01-2007 17:29

It's not a movie, but me and my brother just watched a few "Fawly Towers" episodes and I just love it <3 :D Thank god for dvd's!

Sabeena 07-01-2007 18:04

i watched Silent Hill sooo disturbing some of the scenes, especially the burning of the cop, eewww

PowerPuff Grrl 08-01-2007 16:54

This past Christmas holidays I have watched some of the gayest films ever.
I was so afraid that the hype around Dreamgirls would ruin the movie for me but I loved it. I didn't think it was the greatest movie ever, not even for a musical (wasn't as good as Chicago), but I loved it. Jennifer Hudson killed that shit, though she doesn't deserve an award/nomination I wouldn't be surprised if she did. And as much as I hate the man, Eddie Murphy was probably the one who surprised me the most. Now he should get something.
The songs themselves were great. I always thought "And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going" involved too much shouting, even during the film I wasn't impressed but for some reason I can't stop listening to it now. I am so getting the fucking album.

I also watched History Boys which was... amusing, to say the least. I wasn't too partial with passing the whole teacher-groping-student's-balls as something funny but they are British afterall. It was just completely foreign to me to have such overt homosexuality expressed (among boys!) in a highschool setting without anyone's ass getting kicked. You guys know how I am with hot guy-on-guy homoerotica.
Terrific!

mary_lovesyulia 11-01-2007 00:48

"cansada de besar sapos"
"tired of kissing toads" !
its about a graphic designer that catch her boyfriend with another girl, so she decides that incribe to a love web page, to date with a lot of guys, but she met a guy in a coffe she falled in love with him at him with her, one day the guy discovered that the girl was inscribed in that page and he get sad and angry with her, he went to live a time to españa, she get depressed and went to españa to search it, and she discovered that was leaving with another
girl,then he saw her and runs behind her, then she said that she was repent of what happens and that she loves him but he was living with another girl, and he said no, no i love u and the girl with im living is lesbian, then the 2 another time were together
:epopcorn:
jjijij is a mexican comedy i like it !!! and its funny :lol:

the unforgiven 11-01-2007 02:24

just finished 13 going on 30 LMAO another teenage movie to improve my english yaaaay
btw, the main character (I don't mean jennifer garner) is a hottie!!! omg!!! this man has something very special YUMMY

the unforgiven 12-01-2007 19:33

I'm actually doing a teen movie marathon :gigi: it's lame but I like it LOL
Mean Girls the storyline sucks but there's an awesome and evil joke with bus and this movie is worth watching just for the hell of this joke! :lol:

10 things I hate about you there's a dawson's creek reference LMAO! ok this is crap, really, but I've spent a part of my afternoon laughing like crazy

YAY for teen movies :p

tainted_chick 14-01-2007 23:09

last film i watched was White Noise 2! have to say i liked it much better than the first one!

Winkie 14-01-2007 23:45

I haven't seen White Noise 2, but I thought part 1 was okay.. Not like "wooow awesome", but I didn't fall asleep while watching it, which is a good thing :p
Nais, if you're doing teenage movies marathons, have you seen Thirteen already? I think it's one of the best movies ever. With Evan Rachel Wood, and a few others.. Pretty damn good!

haku 15-01-2007 23:28

I just watched D.E.B.S. :laugh:

I was pleasantly surprised, it's actually really funny, it's a parody (of over the top female spy movies like Charlie's Angels) so it's 2nd degree humor. It's better than Austin Powers (no scat), and with lots of schoolgirl uniforms, and with a cute lesbian love story in the main plot, sweet. :D

dradeel 16-01-2007 00:02

Treasure Planet

Pirate-Sci fi-hybrid Disney Movie... animated of course. I really like the whole space-pirate setting :D

the unforgiven 16-01-2007 00:03

awesomeness! I've also watched D.E.B.S. today
it totally made my day, I love the humour :D I was laughing like crazy
reminds me movies like Hot shot or La cité de la peur ... so freaky hehe

Offtop:
Quote:

Originally Posted by haku
Quand c'est l'hiver, quand ça fait froid, y'a qu'une chose à faire… Fous ta cagoule!

OMG! c'est fatal bazooka ouais ouais! good one lol

Winkie I've seen thirteen in theater long time ago it was fun ;)

to continue my teen movie marathon : I've watched bring it on and it was pretty funny too

haku 16-01-2007 01:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by the unforgiven
awesomeness! I've also watched D.E.B.S. today

Now that is a weird coincidence, LOL. :gigi:
The lesbian 'supervillain' Lucy Diamond is hot! :dead:
The DEBS girl Dominique is supposed to be french, LOL (heavy French accent in the original version), she drinks only coffee for breakfast as a good frenchgirl, LOL, but the actress looks japanese?! LMAO
But yeah, good parodic humor. :D

Offtop:
Quote:

Originally Posted by the unforgiven
OMG! c'est fatal bazooka ouais ouais! good one lol

Like i've said in another thread, we should send Fatal Bazooka to Eurovision this year, LMAO.

Ник_X 16-01-2007 09:43

Slippy Hollow with Johnny Depp. Awersome movie :D
So scared))

the unforgiven 16-01-2007 10:07

Quote:

The DEBS girl Dominique is supposed to be french, LOL (heavy French accent in the original version), she drinks only coffee for breakfast as a good frenchgirl, LOL, but the actress looks japanese?! LMAO

yay it's pretty hilarious and I love one of her line, something like "I've never really liked you but I'm sad to see you go" haha. Plus, she's the horny one who smokes like hell ... coool! lol

Offtop:
Quote:

Like i've said in another thread, we should send Fatal Bazooka to Eurovision this year, LMAO.

you're so right! it could be fun, at least we will know why we lose LOL
that reminds me one of the french singer we sent once, she was singing "je sais pas où aller lalala" it was hilarious but not for the same reason

the unforgiven 18-01-2007 16:32

The Notebook
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0332280/
it's a really moving love story, I totally loved it

zebu 18-01-2007 19:37

the last kiss romantic comedy, with the guy from scrubs and the dark girl from oc. not a typical romantic shit. worth time spent watching.

haku 22-01-2007 05:03

I've watched Resident Evil, Silent Hill and The Ring tonight, i needed a relaxing evening, LOL. :gigi:

Boy, Naomi Watts is so hot, i could watch her all night. :dead:

devil_eyes 25-01-2007 07:51

Eventually i watched Lost And Delirious it was one of the saddest movies that i have ever seen. The story exactly was like my love story, the reason that my gf left me and tears and painsthat i had and still have because of missing her, specially when she leaves you 4 her religious family and marry to a man. Thats it if u dont watch this movie, watch it!I couldnt even sleep last night im so blue...