Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Julia Volkova (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Yulia Volkova Solo Project pt.2 (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=13075)

podnebesnya 30-11-2011 01:22

cant believe the auto tune, it's just just as ridiculous as her lips and eyebrows.

and her "girlfriend" has man hands and needs a manicure

Arnaudfrenchy 30-11-2011 12:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by podnebesnya (Post 397092)
and her "girlfriend" has man hands and needs a manicure

You have no idea how many girls don't care about their hands. :gigi:

I like the filming, the atmosphear. I don't like the theme.
30 minutes / All About Us bis in some way.

thelastblossom 30-11-2011 15:42

i think she needed the voice editing, much better than the real one

RowerB 30-11-2011 16:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by thelastblossom (Post 397095)
i think she needed the voice editing, much better than the real one

That will keep me laughing for weeks.

Arnaudfrenchy 30-11-2011 20:58

Voice edition is the lamest thing that happened to music. They don't even know what to invent anymore.
I'd rather here people doing some mistakes while singing than a so perfect autotuned voice.

thelastblossom 30-11-2011 21:55

I'd rather hear a computer sing than Yulia's horrible vocals... now you can still hear her voice without getting goosebumps in a negative way (like scratching on a black board)

Serduchka Fan 01-12-2011 03:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by thelastblossom (Post 397101)
I'd rather hear a computer sing than Yulia's horrible vocals... now you can still hear her voice without getting goosebumps in a negative way (like scratching on a black board)

AGREED!

Arnaudfrenchy 01-12-2011 11:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by thelastblossom (Post 397101)

And so, that is the difference between a bad and a good singer. :D

Edgar 01-12-2011 23:21

I like the new video. :D But I'm wondering How many people have been killed by Lena? :lol: First Never forget, now All because of you. :rolleyes: (All about solo projects is all about t.A.T.u. It's good to know)

Argos 02-12-2011 15:30

This is :ill:

RowerB 02-12-2011 18:59

Thanks for the link, Argos.

I like the vid. It is my fave from Yulia’s solo project so far.

Talyubittu 02-12-2011 20:05

So basically she filmed All About Us again but with an exploding car and a random blonde instead of shooting the male figure.

That and the fact that she sounds like an android for most of the song combined with three filler minutes of random kissing and Yulia sitting on a rug; call me underwhelmed.

Two thumbs down. I expected much more, especially since Sdvinu Mir and All Because of You have been pretty much finished since early 2011. Tragic.

thelastblossom 02-12-2011 20:22

its quite lame XD

MalchikGeiBrand 02-12-2011 23:30

I feel like I just watched multiple t.A.T.u. videos in one.
:|

It had an interesting concept...
probably could have worked if Fly On The Wall ever had a video too.

sakuya 02-12-2011 23:47

as people on tatu.ru suggested. try to put woman all the way down on that video. This song suits it much better.

About the video. No good. terrible editing, lame collaboration of old tatu video and Julia's rubliovka bride style.

Blakeich 02-12-2011 23:50

Are we gonna get a russian counter part for this video or did she only make it in english?

RowerB 03-12-2011 00:41

There is little surprise that this video reminds people of tatu. Yulia was the voice of tatu and that familiar sound is really strong here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sakuya (Post 397116)
About the video. No good. terrible editing, lame collaboration of old tatu video and Julia's rubliovka bride style.

Great post, sakuya. Good to see you’ve become a Yulia fan.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blakeich (Post 397117)
Are we gonna get a russian counter part for this video or did she only make it in english?

She did the singing scenes in Russian also.

convol 03-12-2011 04:20

It's always good to see Rower8's optimistic messages, but I can't help, not being very optimistic about this video, i.e. I can't ignore the feeling that it feels extremely cheap.

How about someone buy Yulia a mixer, a computer, a decent sound card, and a midi compatible keyboard and let her play around a little and hopefully become interested in the creative process of music herself?

Talyubittu 03-12-2011 09:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by convol (Post 397119)
How about someone buy Yulia a mixer, a computer, a decent sound card, and a midi compatible keyboard and let her play around a little and hopefully become interested in the creative process of music herself?

:love:

little_polar_bear 03-12-2011 12:25

Being counterproductive here as quite some others, too, but I was really happy when watching that video. Maybe I have become really desperate, but I am more than glad that Volkova is healthy and alive in her video. It's actually pretty nice and of course she resembles ideas of t.A.T.u. - she loves what she did with t.A.T.u.. and to portray herself completely different might put the few fans off she still has. She doesn't change her image with that video too much because she doesn't intend to and I for one appreciate this decision a lot.

It is one thing to be critical but another to constantly bash about anything. As Greg said it is destructive, but you all are still here maybe because also Yulia still means something to you and it sounds lame, hell yes, but tolerance means that you accept changes. It is hard, it is hurtful, but that's life: moving on. So, relax and watch or continue being - not sarcastic - but undignified. I'm not addressing anyone in particular, because I am too old and tired of reading it.

Again, Lena has her old team - we know them and they've learned loads during t.A.T.u. - see what Zhenya is doing now - I assume she's doing a hell of a job (in comparison to 2008 for example). We know very little if nothing about Yulia's team and they might be starters. Who knows? It is just as ridiculous to me to praise one girl with the same team that we loved to hate for ages - but they changed apparently, why can't we at least change our attitude a bit? Cheers.