Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   The Island of Arts (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   I Will Fear No Evil (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=4552)

parrish122 19-07-2003 14:12

I Will Fear No Evil

This is the prequel to "Close Enough To Touch" Yeah, I'm on a prequel kick. :)

It's told entirely from Rain's perspective. So if you didn't like how much Rain was in CETT, you might want to skip this one.

Then again, you might not. :)

It's at http://parrish16.diaryland.com

The first chapter, "Endings and Beginings" is up.

As always, let me know what you think. :)

Parrish

QueenBee 19-07-2003 15:43

SO sad.. :( And the things her mom said were scary.. :eek:

PoisonousTruth 19-07-2003 16:07

Dang.. I mean, I told you to get on it with this story, but I didn't realize it would come this fast.*lol*

*runs off to read*

Oh, *wipes a tear away* I agree with queenbee. That was SO sad.

It's a good beginning, just a sad one.

YLuelniaa 19-07-2003 18:19

oy..that one scene with her mommy sent chills down my back...i will be with you when your most alone...i was thinking of the day she got killed..and she wasn't alone when she was murdered..Yulz mom was there.....ooooy still got chills typing it.

by the way excellent job...

Rachel 19-07-2003 20:21

OMG, I love this! :done:

Fantastic chapter!

And I hope you're ok! :rose:

warx 20-07-2003 00:02

parrish...
i like ur fic.....
eventhough its kinda sad.....:(:(
cnt wait for more.....

rivierakid 20-07-2003 00:34

Yay! New fic! ^_^ You just never stop, do ya? Anyway, I love it so far, and I know I'll love the rest!

parrish122 20-07-2003 00:40

*snorts laughter*

You all should be used to me starting a new fic as soon as I finish one up by now. :D

I'm glad you all like this one so far. :)

Parrish

parrish122 20-07-2003 14:27

Chapter two "Not So Alone" is up!

Don't forget, to get to *all* the chapters you go to http://parrish16.diaryland.com/older.html
Parrish

dare2dream28 20-07-2003 14:41

Parrish---pure genius. That's it..just pure genius. I *love* this story. I love reading about Rain and Yulia's friendship, how they help each other...and the mom scene..WOW!! So sad, yet so necessary. I just...I LOVE THIS STORY!!!! :D

YLuelniaa 20-07-2003 18:13

ahhhhhhh i just love it..and I love the whole Rain perspective on the story...it shows us why Yuli fell in love with her in the first..also makes you not wanna hate her at all...

Rachel 20-07-2003 22:12

Great chapter :done:

parrish122 21-07-2003 15:07

Chapter three, "We Can Learn From Everyone" is up!

I *know* that I saw the nickname I gave Ivan in this chapter on this site...but I don't remember who said it. If any of you remember, let me know. I want to give them credit. :)

You might find this funny, I know I did. One of my fans sent me to a site where people were talking about my fics. Nice things were said, which was nice. A few "CETT has too much about Rain" which I've come to expect from some people. But the remark that made me laugh my ass off was when someone said that CETT reminded them of a Disney movie.

A *Disney* movie? Wha? Most of the time, even if I don't agree with something someone has said about my fic, I at least *understand* why they feel the way they do.

That remark, I just had to shake my head and laugh.:D

Parrish

rivierakid 21-07-2003 20:58

Disney movie?????? :spy: That's a new one...o.O;;

Just remember, if you ever need someone for baseball bat duty...^_^

As for chapter 3 (great chapter, as usual ^_^), I think several people have called him that, and I can't remember who either. ^_^;; Oh well.

YLuelniaa 21-07-2003 23:00

hehe Shappy.....i like that nick...its cute...

by the way interesting chapter as usual..so shes lightened up a bit from losing her mother thats great...I like RAIN...just wish she would relax like the Yulzster has said..

warx 22-07-2003 00:55

hey parrish....
tnx for the new chap...
frend like rain....its awesome....:):)

parrish122 24-07-2003 14:17

Chapter 4,"Part of the Puzzle" is up!

As always, let me know what you think!:)

Parrish

warx 24-07-2003 18:03

as usual parrish... their nice...
still ...cnt wait for more...:):):)

parrish122 25-07-2003 02:32

I'm going on a break from the forum for a while, and I don't know when I'll be back. I've got enough going on in my own life, without watching this place fall apart. Too many of my friends are being hurt.

I'll still be writing though, I just won't be telling you all when I've updated. Of course, since I update almost every single day, it shouldn't be too difficult to figure out when to check. :)

If you want to let me know what you think of the fic, you can e-mail me at parrish12@hotmail.com

I hope this mess clears up soon. *sigh*

Parrish

parrish122 26-07-2003 00:31

*Laughs* Short break, eh?

Well, I have reason to think things might get better. Or, at least, that I might actually make a difference from time to time. We'll see.

Oh, chapters 5 and six are up, titled "Eyes On Me" and "The Police Have My Dog".

I know the last chapter has a *strange* name. You'll understand after you read it.:D

Parrish