Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Julia Volkova (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Yulia Volkova Solo Project pt.2 (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=13075)

fanoff 10-11-2011 11:24

nfne said that setlist is fake. I also believe this is fake. Singing Bruno mars and Amy Winehouse songs doesn't make any sense.

Arnaudfrenchy 10-11-2011 11:39

In all ways, i expected something quicker for both singers.
I am waiting to listen Yulia "live". I have listened to Lena and the fact she still want to stay on "Falsetto" isn't good. I mean i know Lena falsetto is HER thing but better not to use it too much.
It seems it was only on Never Forget so, it's okay.
You clearly hear it on Never Forget Live and even more on Tic Toc (in my opinion this song was a bad choice to cover with Belanova, Belanova who isn't a singer for me but well...)
Oops, i forgot i am on Yulia's topic here. :D
Despite all the bad things from Yulia, ridiculous mispelling english and useless critics, as i said, i am waiting to listen to her live. I am curious about Back to Black. I agree on the fact that she should have promoted her product but it seems that regarding the time of the performance she had to add more songs.
Well, if the setlist is fake... :D We will see.

michael 10-11-2011 21:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanoff (Post 396919)
nfne said that setlist is fake. I also believe this is fake. Singing Bruno mars and Amy Winehouse songs doesn't make any sense.

Sveta has contradicted that. It seems she is not sure if they asked Julia the right question, nor if her answer was "no that's not the setlist" or "no comment".

So it seems that the setlist remains to be confirmed.

I still have some doubts, the setlist seems a little on the long side for a Julia solo performance, and she has not exactly expressed her love for Stand up. But we will see, I guess.

Talyubittu 10-11-2011 23:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanoff (Post 396919)
nfne said that setlist is fake. I also believe this is fake. Singing Bruno mars and Amy Winehouse songs doesn't make any sense.

Is NFNE The Insider of Yulia Volkova's project now?

2. Singing t.A.T.u. songs doesn't make any sense either so how do you distinguish red flag #1 from red flag #2.

regigigas1505 11-11-2011 02:33

YAY the forum's alive again lol :gigi:

Anyways, I don't know what to think, I'm just gonna wait as always. I'm just praying her face will be OK for some pics for my personal files.

fanoff 11-11-2011 15:03

I don't know if nfne is the insider or not. And it's up to you to believe the setlist or not. I said I don't. Anyway, the news is she will shoot the video in LA this weekend directed by Evan Winter.

missvolk66 11-11-2011 17:23

Single premier
 
The Russian version of the single has premiered on Lenta.ru!

Click here to listen to SDVINU MIR: http://lenta.ru/audio/volkova/

thegurgi 11-11-2011 17:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talyubittu (Post 396917)
This pile of garbage coming from the woman who criticized Lena for singing t.A.T.u. songs? And not only that, singing covers of other artists as well while you're supposed to be promoting your self as a solo act?

actually - she was approached by the Brazilian touring company because they wanted her to perform Tatu songs... it was part of the contract. She technically owns the Tatu catalog (Lena doesn't) ... so, it's her authority to perform them over Lena, which (i'm guessing) is why the Brazilians contacted Julia and not Lena... I'm sorry it's not going exactly the way you seem to think it should be going. But you don't really have the facts correct enough to even begin... the logistics of merely getting the girl to a photoshoot is mind boggling. Things get thrown together in days in between huge lulls. You plan it as best you can, conceptually - but the reality of these things is that it just happens. There's a lot more about to happen too - so you can can the righteous negativity towards the project. If you don't like and it's not what you're into, that's not really any of our faults.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talyubittu (Post 396917)
And wasn't her single that we still don't have a date for announced and supposed to be released months ago?

Delays in production of the song, i still don't know the english version, but we're filming the music video tomorrow in LA, it's gonna be a lot of fun. I'll be taking photos from the set and collecting items for the website - http://lenta.ru/audio/volkova/

Argos 11-11-2011 17:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by michael (Post 396921)
Sveta has contradicted that. It seems she is not sure if they asked Julia the right question, nor if her answer was "no that's not the setlist" or "no comment".

So it seems that the setlist remains to be confirmed.

:ithink: ...now I'm pretty slow at comprehending your argument. Sveta isn't sure if they asked the right question (what did they ask instead??) and she doesn't know what Yul answered, and that confirms the correctness of the claimed setlist? :confused:

Anyway, if I had to choose whom to believe, Sveta or Serezha, I'd rather trust I-had-no-sex-with-that -woman-Billy.
Quote:

Originally Posted by talyubittu
Singing t.A.T.u. songs doesn't make any sense...

Doesn't make sense to sing ANY of her own songs either, unless they dispense ear protectors at her concerts in case people have some sense for music.
Quote:

Originally Posted by fanoff
directed by Evan Winter

Deadhead! :grustno: Russia and especially Ukraine have 100x better directors.

sakuya 11-11-2011 17:45

Her single sucks. Total BULLSHIT!

regigigas1505 11-11-2011 17:46

Wow! Her first single is really amazing! Reminds me of her old voice!!! Somewhat, it's very russian and very tatuish! I'm in love, I'm so glad to say such a thing!!! Happy for her, too.

Argos, who's that guy?

Argos 11-11-2011 17:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by regigigas1505 (Post 396933)
Argos, who's that guy?

Some of his masterpieces - yaaaawn!

regigigas1505 11-11-2011 17:53

Enrique Iglesias! At least a big name there haha. Anyways, seems like a biiig yawn, indeed. Maybe Yulia saves the day for a change.

I think the chorus is strong, but the end of it could have been amazing. But I'm not complaning, I was expecting nothing and actually it's quite the fun song, and she did a great vocal job.

missvolk66 11-11-2011 17:54

Argos, what do you think about the single?

Arnaudfrenchy 11-11-2011 17:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by thegurgi (Post 396930)
so, it's her authority to perform them over Lena, which (i'm guessing) is why the Brazilians contacted Julia and not Lena...

But morally, i would say that Lena and Yulia have both the rights to sing tatu songs.

I have listened to the song.
The music is not my cup of tea. The beat bass reminded me NGGU :D
I gotta say that my music tastes changed a bit since tatu first single.
Well, i am not an expert but i suppose that the song is interesting in some aspect.
Yulia loves definitely arabic cultur.

Argos 11-11-2011 17:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by missvolk66 (Post 396936)
Argos, what do you think about the single?

It's sooo pop that it hurts my ears (well, I always hated Swedish pop - it's definitely not mine...).

Arnaudfrenchy 11-11-2011 18:03

Swedish ? 0_o

regigigas1505 11-11-2011 18:04

I believe thegurgi is mixing things up because he's from Yulia's team. I have to admit I would, too, get involved in this "fight" if I were with one of them.

But let's be clear here: that's untrue. Boris sponsors Lena and everything, so she also has the rights we're speaking of -- thing is, Yulia was very unhappy on commenting such things a while back. That's it, she's made a mistake, she was angry and all that, let's just move on and forgive her. Or not. :coctail:

Arnaudfrenchy, the producer's swedish...

Blakeich 11-11-2011 18:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by thegurgi (Post 396930)
actually - she was approached by the Brazilian touring company because they wanted her to perform Tatu songs... it was part of the contract. She technically owns the Tatu catalog (Lena doesn't) ... so, it's her authority to perform them over Lena, which (i'm guessing) is why the Brazilians contacted Julia and not Lena... I'm sorry it's not going exactly the way you seem to think it should be going. But you don't really have the facts correct enough to even begin... the logistics of merely getting the girl to a photoshoot is mind boggling. Things get thrown together in days in between huge lulls. You plan it as best you can, conceptually - but the reality of these things is that it just happens. There's a lot more about to happen too - so you can can the righteous negativity towards the project. If you don't like and it's not what you're into, that's not really any of our faults.


Delays in production of the song, i still don't know the english version, but we're filming the music video tomorrow in LA, it's gonna be a lot of fun. I'll be taking photos from the set and collecting items for the website - http://lenta.ru/audio/volkova/

why does she own the catalogue. I never understood this could you explain.

Argos 11-11-2011 18:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arnaudfrenchy (Post 396939)
Swedish ? 0_o

From ASCAP:
Quote:

ALL BECAUSE OF YOU

Work ID: 312356073

Writers:
FRANSSON JOHAN KJELL
LARSSON TIM MIKAEL
LUNDGREN TOBIAS LARS
MOLINDER NIKLAS
PERSSON JOACIM

Performers:
(none found)

Variations:
(none found)

Publishers/Administrators:
WARNER/CHAPPELL MUSIC SCAND AB
C/O WB MUSIC CORP
% WARNER CHAPPELL MUSIC INC
10585 SANTA MONICA BLVD
LOS ANGELES, CA, 90025
Tel. (310) 441-8600
Email: Jeremy.blietz@warnerchappell.com


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:06.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.