Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Sports and Entertainment (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   South of Nowhere (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=9745)

tainted_chick 07-01-2006 16:11

South of Nowhere

OMG i've just started watching the first episode of "South of Nowhere" and its really good.

Ashlee is fucking hot :dead:

Anyone else seen it? :D

Lux 07-01-2006 18:54

no idea what it is.

tainted_chick 07-01-2006 19:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lux
no idea what it is.

ok here is a summary of what it is about taken from afterellen

There's a new lesbian teen coming to TV, but this one is on a series aimed at slightly younger viewers than most TV programs.

The N, a nighttime cable network for teens that is a subsidiary of MTV Networks, has just picked up the series South of Nowhere, a half-hour drama created by Tom Lynch (The Secret World of Alex Mack) about three teens struggling to adjust after their parents move them from Ohio to L.A. The press release describes the siblings this way:

Spencer, a 16-year-old, athletic and attractive young girl who never felt like she fit in small town America. She is excited about her new life in Southern California, but begins to question everything--her friends, boundaries, school life--even her sexuality. Clay is the Carlins' adopted, African-American son. He is 17, smart, aware and trying to figure out how he fits into this new world. He is looking forward to connecting with his culture, but finds that being black in L.A. is a test he may not pass. Glen is a handsome 17-year-old who seemingly has the world in his pocket. The star basketball player hopes to keep up his "big man on campus" image and his popularity with the girls.

to read the rest of this review/summary ---> http://www.afterellen.com/TV/2005/6/southofnowhere.html

tainted_chick 08-01-2006 19:35

Wow ok, ive just watched all 7 episodes of "South of Nowhere" which have been aired in the US, and am hooked! If you wanna know what your missing, check my avator thats "SON" related :D

midori 08-01-2006 19:37

I dont have that tv channel :(

tainted_chick 08-01-2006 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by midori
I dont have that tv channel :(

Nor do I, just download them i.e. bit torrents etc. :D

midori 08-01-2006 19:45

Were to get the torrents?

cirrus 08-01-2006 22:46

this sound good :)

tainted_chick 09-01-2006 08:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by cirrus
this sound good :)

wahey welcome to the club cirrus :p

freddie 09-01-2006 08:31

It's a bit on the flakey side, but still okay, I guess. I like the dynamics between people.

tainted_chick 09-01-2006 08:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by freddie
It's a bit on the flakey side, but still okay, I guess. I like the dynamics between people.

excellent Freddie, you seen it then? :D

freddie 09-01-2006 19:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by tainted_chick
excellent Freddie, you seen it then? :D

Duh. Dloaded first 7 eps. :done:

tainted_chick 09-01-2006 21:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by freddie
Duh. Dloaded first 7 eps. :done:

Yeah same here, the next episode airs this thurs or fri! So hopefully we will get to download it at the weekend :D

Lux 10-01-2006 03:15

flakey? must be fun to watch. and addictive. i shall stay away.

tainted_chick 03-02-2006 22:39

Noo last episode tonight!!!! No more Ashley and Spencer - at least they kiss 2night :D

Sean Jon 04-02-2006 17:57

I saw a few episodes and it was pretty good. The only thing that bothered me was the lighting, it was annoying as hell. It's similar to 'Degrass' and I LOVE that show!

tainted_chick 05-02-2006 01:26

I just seen the last ep of the current series, I was so fuckin happy when Ashley and Spencer finally kissed hehe :D

dare2dream28 14-02-2006 03:17

I just downloaded the series...YAY! The acting could use some work and the lighting is too dark on iTunes, but overall I really enjoyed the show. I think it's great to have a show dealing with those subjects (newfound gayness, racial issues, dealing with parents' divorce, and soon-to-be dealing with parents accepting your gayness) available for teens. I'm only 21 & I can definitely appreciate the show.

Throughout the series I kept feeling bad for Aiden because DAMN did he get teased or what?! That boy must've gotten blue-balled more times than he ever hoped for by Spencer & Ashley. LOL

tainted_chick 14-02-2006 20:55

I know felt sorry for Aiden, turning two girls gay lol

could_be 14-02-2006 21:02

I have seen it.All of it!
I think it's a good show. I personally dislike The L word..so it's a good result :lol:
And I agree with this " I think it's great to have a show dealing with those subjects (newfound gayness, racial issues, dealing with parents' divorce, and soon-to-be dealing with parents accepting your gayness) available for teens. I'm only 21 & I can definitely appreciate the show" so true dare2dream28