Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Sports and Entertainment (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Britney Spears (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=7262)

ypsidan04 13-05-2004 22:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by $in
ha! that is the best quote i ever seen :cool:

*goes to put in sig*

Please do!! :D :done:
Quote:

Originally Posted by luxxi
Thin chicks may look nicer but people prefer to eat fat chicks.

:newyear:

:lol: Oooookkkaaayy then.

Mossopp 13-05-2004 23:00

I guess this is somewhat Britney related:

Pull up your pants, Britters!!

How much more fucking retarded can America get?!?!? :rolleyes:

rosh 13-05-2004 23:03

mossopp is that a rhetorical question ?:) wonder what they will ban next. actually wait, hold that thought, i dont want to know

ypsidan04 13-05-2004 23:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mossopp

Are men included in that ban too? I saw the video for Slither by Velvet Revolver yesterday (real cool song), and damn!...Scott Weiland had some LOW slung pants! :bebebe: :grustno:

Quote:

And Ludacris
Guess so...

Mossopp 13-05-2004 23:22

I'm glad I don't have to live in America. No stupid bill is gonna make this little Mossopp pull up her baggy jeans! :bebebe: :D

Veggie Delite 13-05-2004 23:27

way to go! :coctail:

luxxi 13-05-2004 23:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mossopp

I think they should concentrate on such problems. Now that they solved all other problems like poverty, crime, drugs etc etc they can concentrate on smaller things.

Mossopp 13-05-2004 23:37

Exactly!
Get that murdering, inbred, redneck retard out of the White House and make this world a safe place for us all before you start worrying about what the kids are wearing!!! :rolleyes:

marina 14-05-2004 00:54

http://people.freenet.de/Kaethe/Britney-Spears_001.jpg

:lalala:

teeny 14-05-2004 09:18

LOL at last pic there :laugh:

So thats what baggy jeans looks like.. I had a way different image in my head :lalala: No wonder I didn't think the jeans in Danish tv yesterday look bag-gy at all :gigi:

rosh 14-05-2004 09:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by marina

oh mannnnn is that really her ? she looks a right pikey mess

rosh 14-05-2004 11:36

from the sun :

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004221852,00.html

" POP babe Britney Spears has been slagged off as a boozing, smoking, cheating, home wrecker by her furious love rival.
Pregnant Shar Jackson said she was shocked the singer had stolen her hunky fiancé Kevin Federline.

But she said the couple should be well-suited.

The actress told them: “You both smoke, you both drink and you both cheated on significant others after three years.

“You guys are made for each other. Have a good life.”

Britney is said to have cheated on pop pin-up Justin Timberlake before they split two years ago.

But Shar — seven months pregnant with Kevin’s second child — said Britney should have sent her new boyfriend packing when she discovered he was a dad.

She fumed: “If you’re a real woman and you find someone you are seeing has extra baggage, you say, ‘Go home and take care of your business’.

“If she and Kevin want to be a couple, that is fine with me.

“But there are two little kids she better be prepared to babysit.”

Kevin, who was a dancer on one of Britney’s videos, has been keeping her company on the European leg of her world tour. "

----

i think the sun are too busy reporting on britneee everyday to bother with tatu or yul's pregnancy :D

teeny 15-06-2004 14:51

http://www.showbizireland.com/news/j...ritney04.shtml
hehe.. well almost similar to the ones posted at the first post.

QueenBee 15-06-2004 15:41

Doesn't work for me! :(

rosh 15-06-2004 16:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenBee
Doesn't work for me! :(

Die von Ihnen angeforderte Seite wurde nicht gefunden...

the something something site was not found ... [ i knew afrikaans would come in handy someday :D ]

doesnt work for me either le queenski

luxxi 15-06-2004 18:04

Works for me just fine..... :spy:

Unplugged 15-06-2004 18:40

Britney Spears @ Rock In Rio - Lisbon, June 5th

...Why does she remind me of one of those inflatable sex dolls? :ithink: :laugh: :p

P.S. The microphone was just decoration, the entire concert was playback :rolleyes: The fans got pissed, the entire press reviewed the concert as 'plastic crap' and 'a total failure' ... My God, even the communication with the audience was pre-recorded :eek: LOL

rosh 15-06-2004 18:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by staringelf
Britney Spears @ Rock In Rio - Lisbon, June 5th

...Why does she remind me of one of those inflatable sex dolls? :ithink: :laugh: :p

because shes cheap 'n nasty ? :lalala:

teeny 15-06-2004 19:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by staringelf
P.S. The microphone was just decoration, the entire concert was playback

Man, had they put on that mic and turned volume up high enough one would hear spit coming out or down :none: Somehow I would prefer playback too in this case.
The concert in Copenhagen had the press agreeing on something for once. They all gave really bad reviews. When Westlife visited one of the newspapers gave them a good review and one of the reasons for doing so was that they could hear that is was live and the reporter compared it to be the opposite of Britneys concert.. was funny reading :lalala:

Unplugged 15-06-2004 20:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by teeny
Man, had they put on that mic and turned volume up high enough one would hear spit coming out or down Somehow I would prefer playback too in this case.

Well Madonna also sings with a micro like that in her latest tour, and she dances at the same time, and still sings LIVE -and good! So Britney has no excuse.