Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   General discussions (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Tatugirls forum - the official flooding thread! (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=3804)

EeZeReal 12-06-2003 17:39

LoL...If they don't get in line, luxxi's gonna go on a killing spree.. :rolleyes: :gigi:

We weren't jumping all on you SIFKO..We were jumping all over tatugirls.com if anything... :coctail:

haku 12-06-2003 18:14

Always a pleasure to meet a tatugirls.com member, really.
And please feel free to post here Y&L's posts on tatugirls.com.
This thread could become the official Y&L's posts analysis thread.
It would be interesting.

SIFKO 13-06-2003 06:22

THANKS...

*here are some kind ppl*

:):):)

QueenBee 13-06-2003 12:49

Hehe haku is right.. Next time "Yulia" or "Lena" (sine we're not sure it's them) post, you come here and tell us :D (in this thread..) :rose: Take care. (And if you feel like posting here that'd be nice aswell :D)

Mute_Clouds 16-06-2003 21:22

best thread ever!

LMAO! I laughed so hard when I read this thread.

That "Yulia" person who posts screen name is "Julia" everyone on there goes crazy thinking its her. I saw a "Lena Katena" too.

I remember when I first went to tatugirls.com and this one girl said tatu stood for teens against tabacoo use, and she had got it from an article she translated--it was great.

The only reason it goes down is because people just sit on the forum all day doing nothing but staring and waiting for people to post some wierd off-topic post...its great.

luxxi 16-06-2003 22:01

Re: best thread ever!

Quote:

Originally posted by Mute_Clouds
The only reason it goes down is because people just sit on the forum all day doing nothing but staring and waiting for people to post some wierd off-topic post...its great.
Pretty much what folks (me included) here do in "Game" thread. Or just waiting to turn any thread into chat room coughMTVMAcough.;)

EeZeReal 16-06-2003 22:03

Quote:

Or just waiting to turn any thread into chat room coughMTVMAcough.
Haha... The blasphemous thread... :rolleyes:

haku 16-06-2003 22:13

Quote:

Originally posted by StagnantpolygoN
Haha... The blasphemous thread... :rolleyes:
Also known as "Puddle night". :D

But here, contrary to tatugirls.com, we have to fear the mods' wrath! :eek:

*looks around and runs*

luxxi 16-06-2003 22:18

Quote:

Originally posted by haku
But here, contrary to tatugirls.com, we have to fear the mods' wrath! :eek:

*looks around and runs*

That's why we have to do it when they aren't online. Is this turning into chatroom?

Echoed 17-06-2003 06:07

You could do that when we aren't here. It'd be funny. *Shrugs.*

Just be sure that I'm the one that finds your thread. *Smirks.*

The Game thread might be going through some heavy clean-up. Because it's getting huge and prior posts aren't really read. This one might go through the same thing. Because, yes, it's becoming awfully chatty in here.

Aren't I a pain, yes? Yes. ^_^' Meep.

~Echo.

QueenBee 27-06-2003 22:23

Am I even allowed to post in this thread? Lol.

Well, I just noticed tatugirls.com forum got changed.. I don't know why they changed the layout though, it was fine as it was before I think.

So, the old design is gone but the "Getting so horny"-messages are still there.. *sighs*

raven ryuu 19-07-2003 10:38

really? it changed?

I don't think I've been there since last year :p So, maybe I should venture out of the comforts of tatysite.net just one more time to peek at what's changed :lol:

EeZeReal 19-07-2003 13:26

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....I just logged on there(Being my curious self that is) and there are like 5 threads about them breaking up.. :laugh:

Oh how I deplore that place.... :rolleyes:

Mossopp 19-07-2003 13:51

I quite enjoy going back to tatugirls from time-to-time just to see what the dafties are currently wittering on about! :laugh:
Their gullibility really astounds me sometimes. When I'm in a particularly evil mood I do toy with the idea of going there and posting some far-fetched story about the band and then just sitting back and letting them all tie themelves in knots over it! :laugh:
I wouldn't want to encourage them though so I think I'll continue to observe them from a distance. It's kinda like studying some odd, primitive and unevolved community. :D

QueenBee 19-07-2003 14:01

Dr Mossopp, they must feel so used :laugh: You're so evil.. It's like you're treating them like puppets :laugh: Sounds like something I would do.. :spy:

EeZeReal 19-07-2003 14:06

LmaO.....Poor lab mice.... :laugh:

I've never even posted once on there.....shows my passion for that forum.... :rolleyes:

SIFKO 24-07-2003 15:11

WELL...I JUST DID OPEN A NEW THREAD THERE

to say good bye....i did kinda like the forum, but only cos of some persons...frankly all those topic about tatu i didnt even read them a lot of times...cos...well, lets just say i was on that forum for more than a few monts just cos of some members...now i got them on aim or msn...so now i can slowly leave that place...
maybe for good....
cos soon i wont have time for this, will start to work in a reall life...
and sometimes i will come back here too...just to see, whats new going on...

well, im off now....

pa-pa

nasnedagoniat 24-07-2003 15:30

Tatugirls.com is just a disgrace now, poor girls if they really do read the stuff that's there. I also started there, it was once a great place, I even got a question answered on video by T.a.T.u., but then...... I haven't been there in a while, but the last time I checked they were discussing "Who has heard the new song Zavedi, it's really good." "Yea, I like that T.a.T.u. song best."

luxxi 24-07-2003 16:58

The sad thing is large number of sex threads (and lot of them a bit perverted). If any journalist with negative agenda (coughTheSuncough) wants to write negative article about group all they have to do is go to that site, look at the forum and say: "Look at what perverts this bands attracts/creates." And since that site's url is on CD many people start there.

Mute_Clouds 25-07-2003 01:36

yeah

It used to be neat when I first went there (no perverts) and I mean s ex isnt a bad thing but after posting the same things over and over, it over does it. Something that was fine is now boring and old.

Plus I hard some one nuked threads on the message board too. I dont think they talk about t.a.t.u. there anyway. Hope interscope checks the site and cleans up the message board someday.