Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   The Island of Arts (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   I Will Fear No Evil (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=4552)

warx 05-08-2003 18:43

loyal reader? me? blushed....:):)

again...nice chap parrish...especially rains journal....:)

PoisonousTruth 05-08-2003 22:23

Quote:

I hope you all aren't getting tired of this fic, because I've got quite a few more chapters to go before it ends. It looks like this will be my longest fic so far.
I'm sorry Parrish. I didn't want to tell you this, but I am getting so sick of this fic. It's really boring as hell.

YOU KNOW I'M JUST PLAYIN'!!! Girl, you make it as long as you want to. It's all good and I will keep on reading it as long as you want to write it.:rose:

PoisonousTruth 06-08-2003 01:36

My bad

I'm so sorry Parrish, I wasn't trying to give you a heart attack. Forgive me?:hmmm:

parrish122 06-08-2003 01:40

No problem PT. :) You know you're still my pal.

And I *did* laugh my ass off when I finished reading your message. You got me for a second there. :)

Parrish

dare2dream28 06-08-2003 02:22

I hope Barb's surgery goes well! I think writing is a great way of keeping you busy Parrish during the whole ordeal. Think of it this way---we all benefit if you write to keep your mind busy. LOL No, but seriously I hope Barb's surgery goes by quickly and is feeling better very soon. Can't wait to read your next chapter! :)

PoisonousTruth 06-08-2003 03:16

dare2dream28 took the words right out of my mouth.

And Parrish, I'll be sending you some good vibes.

parrish122 07-08-2003 00:21

Thanks PT, Dare2dream!

Barb's surgery went well. I'm tired as hell, so it will probably be a day or so before I update.

Parrish

warx 07-08-2003 14:34

parrrish...

that gud news....:)
sending u both my BEAR HUG....:):)

parrish122 08-08-2003 14:42

Chapter 19, "For The Crime Of Loving Me" is up!

Let me know what you think, please. :)

Parrish

warx 08-08-2003 17:19

pretty sad...honestly parrish....if my mom knw bout me being lesb...she would definitly freak out like RAINS mom

Yulia_Fan 08-08-2003 20:45

just read the last few chapters...

maybe its because i read them all at once, but i have to say, its very powerful. the way Rain's mother is treating her is unbelievable but no doubt a reaction that most homosexual ppl fear when faced with having to "come out" to their parents.

i really like the fic, keep up the great work :)

PoisonousTruth 09-08-2003 00:06

Very Very powerful. Coming out and being out isn't always an easy thing to do and sometimes I think parents don't understand that. It's hard on them, but it can also be hard on us as well.

I was lucky. I mean, both my parents threw a major fit and it caused problems for awhile, but everything is cool now. Maybe that's because I came out at 17 and not 14 or 15. It doesn't matter what age you are though, things can still be tough.

warx 09-08-2003 01:44

yeah.. real TOUGH!!! :)

rivierakid 09-08-2003 03:49

Boooooo on Rain's mom! :bebebe:

Yay for Rain and her dad though! :) *again waves her "ROCK ON RAIN!" flag*

dare2dream28 09-08-2003 04:06

The last couple lines of the chapter I was like "GO RAIN'S DAD!!!!!!!!!" I even went "ohhh ohhhhhhhhh" and clapped!!! LOL This is so cool....I could actually picture in my mind the whole scene from where Rain entered and slammed the door...so weird...I usually can't picture things in my head like this. AWESOME stuff parrish!!!!

parrish122 09-08-2003 16:50

I'm so glad you all liked that chapter. :)

Chapter 20 "Quality of Prophesy" and chapter 21, "Always and Forever" are up!

I think you'll like these two. :)

The short story mentioned in chapter 20 is "Saucer of Loneliness". I can't recomend it enough. I hope to be able to one day write as well as Theodore Sturgeon did.

Parrish

showMElove2 09-08-2003 18:31

WoW! Again this story is really good! Your doing a great job with this prequel.

PoisonousTruth 09-08-2003 18:42

Fabulous chapters

I really enjoyed reading the dream sequence. It was cool that Rain got to see Lena and she liked her.

I have one question about chapter 21 ..... 14 times?!*lol*

Yulia_Fan 09-08-2003 23:16

great chapter Parrish, as usual...

my favourite parts were when Rain was telling Yulia about her dream, and Yulia gets all playful. i also loved the part where Yulia asks Rain to tell her about their future, its very funny, especially the way Yulia replies...

"After making me come fourteen times? That might kill me!" Yulia said, laughing.

:lol:

parrish122 10-08-2003 00:51

*laughs* I thought that the "fourteen times" bit would be good for a laugh. :D

Normally I would have only written one chapter, but 1) My assistant manager called out sick so I was stuck there for two extra hours and 2) It was raining very hard, so I had no customers.

Me being me, I tried to find a good thing out of the situation. :)

Thanks for the feedback! It really helps!

Parrish