Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   TatySite.Net Forum Games (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Who wants some??? (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=11824)

Sahar 04-06-2007 18:34

sometimes I can't add rep to people I already gave, although I really want!

I think I should go over and over the names and spread some rep.

Britney Spears 04-06-2007 18:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by S_tatu (Post 357086)
sometimes I can't add rep to people I already gave, although I really want!

I know me too! I'm like "what the fuck bitch!!!!!" when I can't add to the same people. Retarded.

Sahar 04-06-2007 19:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Britney Spears (Post 357093)
I know me too! I'm like "what the fuck bitch!!!!!" when I can't add to the same people. Retarded.

Exactlly! what if I worship someone and I want to show him that? :lol:

dradeel 04-06-2007 19:11

I post just to say that I don't need any rep points :laugh: Make sense doesn't it? Hehehehe.

Whitney 05-06-2007 01:28

I wanna give some rep points... but how u do it tho:confused:

Talyubittu 05-06-2007 01:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Britney Spears (Post 356310)
Okay like I thought this motherfucking thread was suppose to be about me pimping you guys out but i see that others are doing that shit for me and I'm not getting shit inreturn from some you punks. im not down with that. participate if you are going to be spamming MY thread okay??? :) :rolleyes:

The thread says "Free Rep". It doesn't say anything about getting it in return. Don't be so rude.

Amy_Lee_Rocks 05-06-2007 01:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talyubittu (Post 357289)
The thread says "Free Rep". It doesn't say anything about getting it in return. Don't be so rude.

I will be nice now..
+Rep for Tim

Amanda 05-06-2007 01:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whitney (Post 357287)
I wanna give some rep points... but how u do it tho:confused:

Look to the very right of everybody's posts. You'll see a green plus sign. Click it, choose 'I approve' and the message is optional. :)

Talyubittu 05-06-2007 01:36

Still can't add to you amanda....*reps random people*

Britney Spears 05-06-2007 18:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talyubittu (Post 357289)

No this thread says "Who Want's Some". I think I made it clear on my previous post about getting it inreturn :blabla:

"Don't be so rude?" Yeah as if I'm going to listen to a 16 year old punk. Fuck that...

Talyubittu 05-06-2007 18:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Britney Spears (Post 357418)
No this thread says "Who Want's Some". I think I made it clear on my previous post about getting it inreturn :blabla:

"Don't be so rude?" Yeah as if I'm going to listen to a 16 year old punk. Fuck that...

I said your initial post does not say you want it in return. If you would have liked it in return you should have stated it in the first post, I'm sure everyone would have complied with it. But to come in the middle of the thread and just be rude, is completely rude.

At least this 16 year old punk has a vocabulary that's large enough to not include the words "Fuck" in every post. If you want rep, be nicer. It's not that hard.

Amy_Lee_Rocks 05-06-2007 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Britney Spears (Post 357418)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talyubittu (Post 357419)
I said your initial post does not say you want it in return. If you would have liked it in return you should have stated it in the first post, I'm sure everyone would have complied with it. But to come in the middle of the thread and just be rude, is completely rude.

At least this 16 year old punk has a vocabulary that's large enough to not include the words "Fuck" in every post. If you want rep, be nicer. It's not that hard.

STOP THE MADNESS!!

:)

Britney Spears 05-06-2007 19:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talyubittu (Post 357419)

Like I said.

Why the fuck do you like to start something out of nothing? Just bend over and take it!!! damn go find a job or something.

Don't comlpain about every little thing!!! Jesus Christ.

volk1 05-06-2007 19:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Britney Spears (Post 357433)
Like I said.

Why the fuck do you like to start something out of nothing? Just bend over and take it!!! damn go find a job or something.

Don't comlpain about every little thing!!! Jesus Christ.

What's wrong with you? o.O

Amanda 05-06-2007 19:20

Offtop:
^Parent's dropped her on her head I'm assuming.

Leave Tim alone. He's already yelled at enough on here.

Britney Spears 05-06-2007 19:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by volk1 (Post 357435)
What's wrong with you? o.O

Nothing really. :)

Just saying the truth that's all.

the unforgiven 05-06-2007 19:22

Jeez ... I didn't want to post here but I want to say : who cares about rep?
it's just a cool way to show to another member that you like one of his/her post

no big deal

grow up!

volk1 05-06-2007 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by the unforgiven (Post 357439)
Jeez ... I didn't want to post here but I want to say : who cares about rep?
it's just a cool way to show to another member that you like one of his/her post

no big deal

grow up!

word.

Britney Spears 05-06-2007 19:26

^There is a lot of people in this forum who need to grow up. :rolleyes:

Including myself at times. :rolleyes:

haku 05-06-2007 19:37

I gave a chance to this thread which is nothing but flood to begin with by moving it here, but seeing as this is turning into a fight over nothing…

*closed*