Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   The Island of Arts (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   The Chosen (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=5845)

dare2dream28 15-11-2003 16:09

For a second there I was scared that Lena was pulling away because she saw something bad in their future, but I am *so* relieved that it's not that at all. :D This is definitely an interesting story. I have to say though, it's us who should be thanking *you* for writing such good stories all the time and putting *so* much emotion in them. Parrish, you're one heck of a writer. :done:

haku 15-11-2003 16:25

Quote:

I have to say though, it's us who should be thanking *you* for writing such good stories all the time and putting *so* much emotion in them. Parrish, you're one heck of a writer.
I couldn't agree more, thank *you* Parrish. :rose:

I too was worried by the tension between the two of them at the beginning. But the end is so sweet and moving. :) *wipes a tear*

amikana 15-11-2003 18:22

the only reason i was worried about the slight bit of tension was because i was afraid it would last too long and something would happen or they'd get torn apart or something, you know? guess not though (which i'm happy for!), i'm so glad they are open with each other again.

and damn! i can just picture lena blindfolded with those knives and what a sexy, dangerous picture it is!!
great work Parrish!

amikana :D

guesshoo 15-11-2003 21:14

they finally admitted their feelings huh?
nice!
now they are completely opn and honest w/ each other, which is in itself a good thing!

thanx again p. diddy. and trust me, everyone here really enjoys your writing. i know i look forward to it everyday!
keep up the good work.

Veggie Delite 16-11-2003 01:42

the coming out parts are always so sweet :)

PoisonousTruth 16-11-2003 04:27

I agree with $in, those parts are always sweet.

And yes Parrish.. we always feel your characters.:)

parrish122 16-11-2003 16:39

Chapter seven, "It Isn't Rushing If We Both Want It", is up!

And you all are the best readers ever! :) Thank you.

Parrish

amikana 16-11-2003 17:07

bwahahaha! practice!! :):)

sign me up for a couple practice sessions. ;) heh. great, and i mean truly great chapter Parrish. :)

amikana

haku 16-11-2003 17:24

I was wondering how deep their connection would be when they "interact" that way, well, pretty deep. :)

I shouldn't read that kind of chapter in the middle of the afternoon while i'm working though. That's not good for my blood pressure. :D

Veggie Delite 16-11-2003 21:56

Quote:

Originally posted by haku
I shouldn't read that kind of chapter in the middle of the afternoon while i'm working though. That's not good for my blood pressure. :D
i read fics in the evening :D

guesshoo 17-11-2003 04:12

hmmmm........
interesting. interesting indeed.

good work p. diddy.

parrish122 17-11-2003 16:30

Chapter 8, "That May Save Them", is up!

Parrish

PoisonousTruth 17-11-2003 16:35

I'm so happy that they finally admitted to each other how they felt, but now I fear that things might not be all together peachy in the near future.

warx 17-11-2003 22:47

i guess they (L&Y) cnt hide anything frm morgan and martin..:)

haku 17-11-2003 23:03

Damn, i forgot to post here because i read this chapter when it was in the wrong place. :)

I'm glad to see that in this world two girls loving each other doesn't cause anyone to even raise an eyebrow. That's the way it should be. Those are happy times for Y&L, i hope they're going to make the best of it because obviously it's not going to last.

Quote:

i guess they (L&Y) cnt hide anything frm morgan and martin..
Actually Martin didn't see anything. He's a man, most men don't notice that kind of things unless it's blatantly obvious. (i.e. Lena throwing Yulia on the table and starting french kissing her) :D

parrish122 18-11-2003 16:24

Chapter nine, "The Twins", is up!

And, as usual, Haku is right. LOL.

Morgan knew *something* was different, but not what. Lena *and* Yulia have gotten stronger, so if they want to hide something from her, they more than likely can. She saw how Lena and Yulia were looking at each other, which is something anyone could have seen, and figured it out. Plus, concidering the vision she had the day they were born, she knew this was coming.

And poor Martin didn't know until told. But I think he may have picked up on it *before* the throwing Yulia onto the table and french kissing her phase. :D

Parrish

dare2dream28 18-11-2003 19:00

LOL@haku's comment about men. :) I don't know if it's just men who have trouble reading people's emotions though. I'm a girl and I can't read other people's emotions to save my life (yet you give me a dog and I can read their body language like a book...odd, I know). I didn't notice my roommate was giving me the silent treatment and was mad at me until four days later. LOL

Now as far as the twins, WOW that's got to leave some emotional scaring!! :( I can see why they didn't want to get rid of their clothes. I'm very curious on what info Lena couldn't tell...definitely has my attention! Ooooo and for some reason, I can't wait for the fight scenes. I just have this picture of Yulia doing some Xena like moves then Lena throwing the knives every which way like in that one episode where Xena controlled all the weapons with her mind (or whatever forces that Lao Ma taught her) when Min Tien was going to crucify her. Looking forward to the next chapter(s) Parrish! :D

Lena410 18-11-2003 19:59

Great chapter!! I loved it! :D

I'm curious where the thing with the twins is going..*raises eyebrow*

btw thought of this in gym *ggg* FFSS! you still remember? *giggle*

haku 18-11-2003 20:42

Great chapter :)

Argh, now my mind is working over time trying to figure out those twins, very few hints to work on though... :D

showMElove2 19-11-2003 14:56

yeah me too, whats up with the twins? Well I guess we will find out what your creative mind is working up soon!