Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Tatu In Podnebesnaya (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   "I Vse Normalno" ["Everything is Fine"] ~ New Song from Podnebesnaya. (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=6660)

QueenBee 01-02-2004 18:27

nasnedagoniat, aaah the lyrics start to make sense now and seem awesome :laugh: :yes: I think if we knew Russian we would probably get the idea of the lyrics faster, but I think it's hard to translate (I mean, so I've heard) properly.

Haku, LOL you're insane! I like the sex in the limos part though.. I hope that's gonna be part of a video!

Btw, I had the strangest dream last night that you left the forum because you were acting like a girl and got paid 2 million dollars for it! :eek: Yeah, wtf..!!! But please don't ever leave us :gigi:

Lena410 01-02-2004 18:49

well I also came up with an interpretation although the lyrics are kinda strange..:D

I think that it's bout someone dying in a hospital like nasnedogoniat said.
It could be from the dyings pov but also from a relative's..
the sun is stubborn means that although you feel that something that awful happened that everything should stop the sun still rises not caring. Plus in such a situation you always feel alone and left by everybody, which is also described by the people without faces. and the sun-rays into skin is just another way of saying that the sun is still shining. Plus I don't remember ever being in mood for a sunny day when I was depressed.
doesn't mars has something do with accidents? or something like that? *shrugs* I cant say bout that one.

the chorus is someone trying to make the depressed one feel better. Like when its about someone dying than its a friend whose telling him that he wont be in it alone.

the rain and the snow going in the wrong directions in my opinion describe how the person feels like everything is going the wrong way. That nothing is normal anymore. That he doesn't understand the world.
the I have no flaws is in my opinion meant sarcastically. I even looked it up in the dictionary but there the translation was barriers not faults :dknow: I dont know russian well enough. maybe I looked under the wrong word.
And I think line of a dream means something like plot of a dream..thats just part of describing the feeling of being down. and the clocks of the sky are time. Time thats running out.
wind, spring, two lines is a tough one. but doesnt have to wind to change for spring to come? isnt there such a saying? hm..*ponders* well when I read two lines I thought of that thing thats showing ones heartbeat and turns into a line when you die. *shrugs*

I could be far off thought. But interpreting this was way more fun than writing my bookreport. :gigi: :D :p

denial 01-02-2004 19:00

dare2dream28, nasnedagoniat, Lena410,

thank you :rose: .. very pleasant reading .. I was trying to come out with interpretion too .. earlier . but got lost between the words...

and no Haku .. its not about sex .. its about ..Yulia's throat problem .. they have to go in out in out hospital .. :bebebe: ..they just telling us .. but now everything is fine ..just Yulia gets cold she can't scream .. :ill:

haku 01-02-2004 19:31

Quote:

Originally posted by QueenBee
Btw, I had the strangest dream last night that you left the forum because you were acting like a girl and got paid 2 million dollars for it! :eek: Yeah, wtf..!!! But please don't ever leave us
Don't worry, i'm not going anywhere. :rose:

But that's one strange dream! :D 2 million dollars to act like a girl?! LOL. But i do that for free! :gigi:

QueenBee 01-02-2004 19:43

cniaju, maaaan, those are the greatest lyrics EVER. I like the orgasm part the most! :laugh:

haku, hehe :coctail: Yeah, you're our honorary lesbian... :kwink:

cirrus 01-02-2004 20:27

WAAHHHH?

I overslept and missed out on this fascinating thread...

"clocks of the sky"
"I need snow pants"
"Blinding flashes - sex"
*orgasm*

I'm sure it all sounds wonderful in Russian :rolleyes:

zebu 01-02-2004 20:56

i don't know what most of you have against the lyrics, i quite like them. i agree it's so much better then those pop, dance hits lyrics, that's one of the reasons why i don't listen to that kind of music

thegurgi 01-02-2004 21:15

Quote:

Originally posted by Lena410
doesn't mars has something do with accidents? or something like that?
Yeah, Mars does mean that.

Hrmm... i like that hypothesis, and therefore, i am going to join it.

Maybe it's about Beata... who knows.

Oh, and cniaju, you are a lyrical genius.

Unplugged 01-02-2004 22:57

OK, I created some random lyrics myself :p

--------------
Look at your sky
Can you see the fruits?
Give me some of your juice
And we can fly

Blood, mysterious Venus
I invoke you now
I will find you somehow
The clouds are cirrus

[chorus:]

Come with me
Feel with me, in the night
You will see,
I can lead you to the light

Come with me
You will see,

Zen orgasms, whipped cream
Our unique love will last
We share the same dream
Forget about the past

Hidden windows, electric chair
I want to see you
I want to touch you
This is not fair

Air, water, earth, fire
My legs are here
Don't run, don't fear
Feel the lust and desire

Frozen fruits, burning snow
We shall no longer fail
Everywhere we go
Our love will prevail

[chorus:]

Come with me
You will see,

Come with me
You will see,
-------------------

(c) StaringElf 2004 :coctail:

Back on topic: I do like the lyrics of that new song, but they're really - REALLY, random :laugh:

Kate 01-02-2004 23:01

Quote:

they're really - REALLY, random
"Wings of hospitals"? How can anyone possibly make that up intentionally? I can't even think of anything right now that can compare to this...

*needs inspiration*

Unplugged 01-02-2004 23:11

Quote:

"Wings of hospitals"?
:laugh: But wait, in the russian version it's really "wings" as in "wings of angels" or "wings of birds"? It could be "wings" like areas / units, or a side building?! :hmmm: Well, if in russian the word "wings" is really like "wings" of birds... then YES it's really random and WEIRD :lol:

Kate 01-02-2004 23:12

staringelf, now that you mention it, it can mean "wings" as in side-building... Kinda ruins the fun... :grustno:

QueenBee 01-02-2004 23:14

Aaah bummer! We were having so much fun.. :gigi:

Unplugged 01-02-2004 23:21

LOL oops :gigi:

Well, you can always read my lyrics with zen orgasms, electric chairs and whipped cream :p

taty994945 02-02-2004 01:12

I think you all deserve t-shirts :laugh:

Kate 02-02-2004 08:08

Added the mp3 from Hare. :D Thank you! we love you!!

Download the song here [Thanks to Hare :rose:]: "I Vse Normalno"

It will be very much appreciated if someone will upload the song on their server/ftp, since Hare's site is pretty slow.

denial 02-02-2004 08:34

Thank you Kate for you :rose:

*downloading* ... God this going to be very long ...

*noticed Kate's signature* .. :dead:

Kate 02-02-2004 09:17

denial, haha. :gigi:

By the way, I didn't like the song... there is no melody, and I am not a fan of random word/phrases that have no meaning... or maybe I just don't have time to analyse them...

Anyway, I hope that some of you will like it, Tatu depend on you guys...

denial 02-02-2004 09:21

*notice Kate change signature*

Kate ... are you scared? hahaha..:gigi:

Kate 02-02-2004 09:28

denial, of you being mad at me? yep... :grustno:

Lena410 02-02-2004 10:08

ok I listened to it..and my first reaction was :lol: :gigi:

I love Lena's singing..her voice sounds great..in the end when she's shouting *LOL* that girl has a voice :p her frustrated shout at the end was hilarious :lol:

Yulia sounded like a robot without enough batteries when she ended her stanza :D sooo cute :p

hm..well its basically nearly acappella so I can't say anything bout the melody or stuff..

Kate, doesnt "ya yest" mean something like I exist? cause in slovakian it would mean I am.."ya yest tu"..would mean I am here..

its cute..all in all it isnt even a demo so I do think that they are gonna change it..:D

Kate 02-02-2004 10:45

I have to admit that Lena's voice was amazing. But the song overall didn't do it for me. I forced myself to listen to it 3 times... :(

P.S. Lena410, yes, you are right about the translation...

showMElove2 02-02-2004 11:05

Oh.... I just listened to the song (thanks!) and I hope that is not an indication of the rest of the CD. The song literally sucked... but yes Lena sounded good and I loved her scream at the end!!!

Rob 02-02-2004 11:41

Thanks to all people involved: Hare, katbeidar and Igor.

Well, in a polished version this might sound well. :cool:
I do like the talk from Lena and Shap, and finally Lena's attempt to shout like Yulia... :D

nasnedagoniat 02-02-2004 11:41

Maybe after a little editing.... Like Lena410 said, it's barely even a demo. It sounds NVNB-ish with that retro video game sound. It could turn out to be a good song.

QueenBee 02-02-2004 11:43

Thank you very much! :rose: Umm.. where should I start.. I don't like the song.. but maybe they'll fix it up and it will sound better later... But I like Lena's shouting!! *crosses fingers*

xena225 02-02-2004 13:58

Quote:

Originally posted by Rob
Thanks to all people involved: Hare, katbeidar and Igor.
Yup, thank you! :)

It's cool to get such behind the scenes footage / material, glimpses of the creative process. Of course this isn't even a demo, but keeping that in mind I must say it sounds pretty good. And Lena's shouting - woohoo! :done:

Everything is fine! :cool:

xena225

forre 02-02-2004 16:12

Yes, yes, it sounds good. The melody is okay, with a proper arrangement, it will be great but not any hit. Reminds me of NVNBNP. It's done in a pure t.A.T.u.-ish style. So we can say now that they are not going to change much musically. At least not drastically. The tendency is revealed.

Thanks for the link, Kate.

teeny 02-02-2004 16:14

so this is how a really early staged song sounds like :D Like it a lot better than the featuring one that I don't even want to remember the title of :lalala:
Not bad I think..

thegurgi 02-02-2004 16:15

For a Recording with no mastering, i actually really like it!

But that's just me, since i love their voices so much, and it's in Russian.... hahaha, there isn't anyway i can be unhappy with it.

:: the gurgi thinks it's a good start... ::

PS. I'm impressed with Lena's belting [You don't scream really when you're singing, when you're singing you call it a Belt]

Oh, and i joy the drop off by Yulia at the end, but i don't know if that's her voice or something in editing.

Thanks Hare, you rock!

QueenBee 02-02-2004 16:27

Yulia sings too? I must have hearing problems.. I thought it was Lena all the time.. :ithink:

thegurgi 02-02-2004 16:33

QueenBee, it'a mostly Lena, but Yulia sings the 2nd verse, the one before the little talk... then the re-record Ms. Katina.

denial 02-02-2004 18:27

LOL LOL .. was that Lena singing then Ivan laughing at the end? then Lena shouting mad? LoL LoL .. how cute ..

Thanks again Kate.
btw.. no worry .. I wont be mad .. for you :rose:

angeljas01 02-02-2004 18:38

Thanks for the song Hare and Kat, and thanks for the mirror Igor. The song at this stage is kinda ehhhh...just a skeleton of the model, I find it funny though.

crni 02-02-2004 19:08

hmmm...interesting...

dunno what to say about the song :dknow: but i totally love lena's voice, the ''screams'' sounds great!!! ;)

but is yulia's really voice THAT bad ???

haku 02-02-2004 20:36

Thanks for the demo Hare :D

Yulia sounds bad, Lena sounds great.
Lena should scream (or belt, i didn't know that verb) more often, i like how she sounds.
If Yulia can't sing those parts anymore, Lena should sing them instead.
And i like her scream at the end. :D

They need to pump up the beat though, i miss the techno-rock sound. :( This is just blah.

Rob 02-02-2004 20:43

Quote:

Originally posted by haku
They need to pump up the beat though, i miss the techno-rock sound. :( This is just blah.
As with "Nichya", the demo and the one played in Tokyo sound understandably very different from each other, I guess same will be here.
:)

dollparts3000 02-02-2004 20:59

hey

I like the song. Ofcourse it's going to sound like this now. I can imagaine it with the right beats and I think it has the potential to sound really good! I like it way better than NVNB

spyretto 02-02-2004 21:00

Yulia is struggling and the demo is rather crap...sorry

And wtf? this starts again as a PD/NVNB hybrid. Another verse of NVNB changing but a few notes...how frustrating. Those who say this is good should check their ears :dead:

haha, the screaming at the end was funny :lol:

They need a lot of work with their material, though. Maybe they can get Desmond Child to write a couple of hits for them :D
The screaming is meaningless, meaning that if they scream they'll make the song better? :dknow: I'm not surprised they don't want to scream any more.

cirrus 02-02-2004 21:08

I agree with spyretto
It's rather crap. What's up with the 80s techno demo music - sounds like it was made on a cheapo keyboard from Wal Mart. But I remember how different the 30 minutes demo was compared to the final product, so there's hope. :)

Wow, I didn't know Lena could belt it like that. She should work on that, and it could sound good. This is gonna sound mean, but hey - at least one of them can sing. :dead: